B2/W2 How do I change the image of the card coach?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another problem, when I try to import the images previously edited with Paint zC76PPv.png , the image you see me in the game or so ALUBOrQ.png , or all black, plus the file icon 36 becomes a question mark uZdSiUD.png , but if I change the image directly from the CT2 bgfzJcc.png , the image goes SCZsWbD.png(but it is not good , the picture is not very good).

What is wrong?

Edit: plus I noticed another thing, this is a modified image with Paint qmJtSdy.png , I noticed that the menu on the "tendon"32a4HIU.png the image remains normal and the image that appears in the game, and the normal and non-modified with Paint.

you can't, it's hard coded into the trainer card's code. I presume there's some coordinate boundaries that could be changed, but that's way beyond what you'd want.

Just make a new sprite that fits the original dimensions.

No. is not hard coded. just edit nscr file. file 50 and 51. You can change the dimension of sprite you want, but you must adjust them on nscr file. Is like on logo and other sprite used ncgr+nscr, you can edit them on crystaltile with both file (ncgr+nscr).

(http://llref.emutalk.net/docs/?file=xml/nscr.xml#xml-doc) for more detail about nscr format.

Edited by Andibad

No. is not hard coded. just edit nscr file. file 50 and 51. You can change the dimension of sprite you want, but you must adjust them on nscr file. Is like on logo and other sprite used ncgr+nscr, you can edit them on crystaltile with both file (ncgr+nscr).

(http://llref.emutalk.net/docs/?file=...cr.xml#xml-doc) for more detail about nscr format.

Too hard for me without a guide!You could not put a guide?

Edit: Do this for all Nabbi like me!

Edited by ciprian