Movies: Movie 12 Website Updated - Speculation About New Pokémon

NewsBot

20 bucks says these are merely "new formes" of Pokemon that will probably be in HeartGold/SoulSilver (like the Notched-Ear Pichu).

WOOT I'm $20.00 richer:kikkoman:................... Right?:wink:

All you guys are Wrong!

The first 2 Are Arceus

and the 3rd is The Origin Form or Girantina.

No Joke!

They have been Revealed in the new Pokemon Jap magezin

More info on Youtube

May you link to the vid, because it would save precious time, from weaving throughout Youtube's plethora of videos, which last time i check was a bazillion.:biggrin:

All you guys are Wrong!

The first 2 Are Arceus

and the 3rd is The Origin Form or Girantina.

No Joke!

They have been Revealed in the new Pokemon Jap magezin

More info on Youtube

So which Japanese magazine is it? I've watched the YouTube video, and as far as i can recall, at 1.08, it is clearly written:

"Yes, Origin Form Giratina. Remember, This Is Just My Prediction"

or is it not clear enough for you?

For the sake of Guested's "honor", he does live in Japan xD Inu-san. He's an English teacher if I remember right xD;; Not that you'd know, I found out by asking him :33

But my hat's off to new formes. Actually Jagged-ear could count as a new forme. It makes me wonder if you can breed her to get more jaggeds? Hmm...

AND: FFFFFF THE VOICE ACTRESS OF ARCEUS IS AKIHIRO MIWA *fan squees*

Everyone who said that Pokemon appear only in the movie before the new gen... you were wrong. In Pokemon the First Movie, in the Pikachu short, Snubull and Marill. In Destiny Deoxys, Munchlax was introduced. In Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Mime Jr and Bonsly.

If this will follow suit, then this is going to have a new Pokemon. At least if the HGSS season is just a season like Battle Frontier.Theory posed, go ahead and rip it apart.

Edited by foamyfollower97
Changing Wording

For the sake of Guested's "honor", he does live in Japan xD Inu-san. He's an English teacher if I remember right xD;; Not that you'd know, I found out by asking him :33

I was being sarcastic xD I know Guested lives in Japan lol

Anyway, I am excited to see this movie and I hope we have the option to get these keychains in the US, but I doubt it.