Games: Pokémon Website - More PokéWalker Information

NewsBot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that is awesome! I wonder how this is going to work for people with flash carts...

Well everyone should have a real cart anyways and use their flash cart only for extra fun with editing and research, so we'll just fall back on our good old real cart. Of course Nintendo is probably doing that to try to decrease the number of people who get a flash cart.

Well, I have a flash cart and I was thinking of buying the game and then getting a ROM. That's legal. I always support the developers by buying the games, but having an extra on a cart never hurt. And how is this site supposed to research the save file without its compatibility of a flash cart?

NO$GBA? And we don't need to necessarily research the PokeWalker feature.

And how is this site supposed to research the save file without its compatibility of a flash cart?

As long as we can dump the game, which we can, we can study it. Like fenzo, said, no$ can run games even if some features are unavailable. It doesn't support wi-fi whic is a pretty important feature in DS games, yet we can study things right up to the point before going into wi-fi. (This is how I figured out where the game was reverting the new alternate forms).

Eh, to tell you the truth I use my ROM as if it were the real game and just buy the retail cart to avoid legal issues. I even changed my R4 to the YS menu just to prepare for this game. But I hope this feature can work for flash carts.

If it needs a IR port and your flash cart does not have one then its pretty obvious that the feature will not work.