The avatar thread banner competition

which is your favourite?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. which is your favourite?

I voted for the Cubone one, although I prefer this Gengar one better, and honestly, yes that is what Dark Pulse should look like.

Looking at everyone else's submissions, I see that everyone some pretty neat ideas and concepts for their banners, but I feel that in some areas they may have fell short. Regardless they all show a nice interpretation of the task at hand.

Best of luck to all of you!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours for me. It's not like you have to use his banner, he won't kill you. :\

We might as well everyone said the gengar one was better but everyone voted for the cubone one anyway......kinda stupid but in 2 and a half hours he will officially have won (because thats monday for me)

so...who cares....?

True narwhal very true...floot doesn't have to use the banner enkidu made...unlike all the artists here...

As of this post its 5 hours and 30 minutes till its monday for me. However...it says that telos posted his post with 2 1/2 hours until monday time 3 hours ago. So does that mean that enkidu is the official winner?

Wait, I thought you said you can't change your entry once you put it in. Enkidu got to change his from Cubone to Gengar.

Not a single person told me that I could not make improvements to my entry as we went along, besides it seems everyone here is taking this too seriously. It's not a competition to see who gets their piece of art featured on the front page of some website and is awarded some prize, but its an informal challenge to see who's banner gets chosen to be at the top of 1/128732498273472309 Art threads. Besides it also is not like once a banner is put at the top of a thread that it can never be changed anyway.

Edit*

floot doesn't have to use the banner enkidu made...unlike all the artists here...

And? The competition is obviously not about which banner the artists like the most as we had a publicly open poll, not a voting between the members of the thread alone. I also would only like to see Bear's up there if you guys are disregarding voting altogether anyway because you don't want to use mine.