Pokemon modifier

jvt0727

Correct me if I am wrong...

a.) All pokemon caught in-game are legal.

how about pokemon caught in-game by using the pokemon modifier code? is it still legal/legit?

* i cant seem to differentiate legal form legit...

It also depends if the pokemon can actually be legally caught in the first place. If you use the modifier to catch a wild mew or mewtwo, then it would neither be legit or legal.

That was i am thinking about because i used the modifier to catch a shroomish in the marsh even though it is not their day to show up. is that legit still?

The difference being that the Honey Tree Munchlax came from will show up as a route number in the Trainer Memo, whereas any Pokémon caught in the Great Marsh, no matter the area or day, will simply show Great Marsh. So for the Shroomish example, I do not believe there will be any way to tell the difference between one caught on the right day and one caught on the wrong day.

• 2 weeks later...
Legit - Pokemon received without the use of any external cheating devices.

Legal - Pokemon received with the use of any external cheating devices, but funtions as if it were legit.

Does that mean that if I use ranger to get a Manaphy Egg, then use a Save manager to restore the backed up save, then transfer ANOTHER egg, that it would be legit?