Tool: PKM File PC <--> Party Converter

codemonkey85

have you already figured the "Trash Data" algorithm in the PKM files

it's in 0x9C-0xD3 "Unknown - Contains Trash Data"

the values shouldn't be all 00 =_=

coz' i see my party pokemon (using the game, not your program) and the values are mixed of "FF"(most of them) and "01" and "00"

I don't think anyone is quite sure what that data is just yet. Regardless, it has not affected gameplay in any way as far as I can see if I make those values all 0s, so that is what I have been doing so far.

uh mm ... i've already used your program and

codemonkey ... have you already figured the "Trash Data" algorithm in the PKM files

it's in 0x9C-0xD3 "Unknown - Contains Trash Data"

the values shouldn't be all 00 =_=

coz' i see my party pokemon (using the game, not your program) and the values are mixed of "FF"(most of them) and "01" and "00"

well ..i know that it can be fixed by putting the pokemon in the box .. but that will make me work twice , right

put aside of that, the program itself is really2 nice .. since it can automatically calculate my stat xD

Likely, the data in there means something, we just don't know what it is. The Unknown/Trash section used ot extend past 0xD4 all the way to the end of the PKM data until I found that 0xD4- was Capsule Data.

My bet is that at least part of 0x9C-0xD3 has to do with Mail, but I haven't looked into that yet.