Games: Explorers of Sky North American Release

NewsBot

I will finally be able to play as a Riolu without hacking the game and putting up with the lack of animation (animation of walking for sleeping, only one picture for when it is talking, etc.)

Now, let's apply logic to this:

Platinum was released in US March, and JP October. That is about a 5-6 month difference. The DSi was released in US April, and JP November, That is also a 5-6 month difference. So, using the same idea, because this was released on April 18, 2009, then in the US it should be released September-October (Possibly September 22)!!!

Whats big about september 22? Your birthday? I'm excited because the release of this game means more pokemon!

I used the same offset (In days) as the DSi release.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I'm agree! Don't like mystery dungeon! I had bought (in french) "explorateur du temps" in a game shop and I had resold it the next day!

Was it because it was french, or do you know French?

His info says he lives in France, so I think he just disliked it. Anyways, I can't wait for its release!

You're right! I'm french, I just disliked those games... Sorry for the fans.. :frown: