I messed up my Diamond Version...

Problem 1:

problem1.jpg

I have completely beaten my Diamond Version. After using some codes (don't know what), I noticed that I could not access the WiFi basement in the Pokemon Centers in Sandgem Town Jubilife City. A person was blocking the escalator. So I used a code to give me 0 badges, then a code to give me all the badges. The people blocking the entrances were gone, but as a result. Professor Rowan, Dawn, and two grunts are up to the north of Jubilife, and once I battle and defeat the grunts, as soon as Rowan and Dawn leave, the game freezes. Also to be noted that Professor Rowan is not in his lab, but Dawn is standing outside his lab in addition to her being north of Jubilife.

Problem 2:

problem2.jpg

When you first enter Hearthrome City, a lady and her Buneary come up to you. But now, in my game, both of their sprites are stuck on top of each other and do nothing when you talk to it.

If anyone knows how to fix these problems, please help me. The save file is attatched to this post. Thanks SO much!

1015 - Pokemon Diamond (U)(Legacy).sav

1015 - Pokemon Diamond (U)(Legacy).sav

hhmm it sounds like you used the walk through walls code and in doing so have skipped major game events or else you used pokesav to teleport directly to towns.This same thing happend me in plat only it was prof oak at the pal park he just stands there and doesnt move i just ignore him.

THBP i haven't seen, or maybe heard you around for ages, anywhom aren't you using a Flash Cart, but I'm not so sure how to fix it, maybe you should of backed up your saved game, all i can really think of is try using a different sav file, or start a new game.

THBP i haven't seen, or maybe heard you around for ages, anywhom aren't you using a Flash Cart, but I'm not so sure how to fix it, maybe you should of backed up your saved game, all i can really think of is try using a different sav file, or start a new game.

I just got my flashcart about a month or so ago, so I had no way to back it up off of my cart until then, which was too late.