Pokemon Wearisome White

When editing the movesets, would you prefer me to....  

6 members have voted

1. 1. When editing the movesets, would you prefer me to....

• Add to the previously existing sets? (This won't take too long)
    • Completely re-work them from scratch? (This will take longer)

Alright, so first off, this is by no means a pretty thread yet, as i have no screenshots and no download links yet. This will all be changed when the first Beta is finished.

Now onto the subject of this hack. This is a hack of Pokemon White that is supposed to make it more difficult. It will contain....

-Edited Pokemon Movesets

-Edited Pokemon Stats

-Every Battle will be edited

-Every TM and evolutionary stone will be available before the E4.

-Said Evo Stones will be given to you in greater quantities than just one (Probably 3)

-Every Important trainer will have 6 Pokemon

-Starters and Monkeys are swapped (you get monkey at beggining and Starter at the Dreamyard)(actually, I need some help from some experienced hackers on how to do this.)

-A few moves have had their stats changed.

-Only Unovan Pokemon will be in this hack.

Here is a changelog of everything I have already done with Pokemon stats and movesets.

Also, feel free to give suggestions if you like.

Edited by pkmntrainerBW
New Changelog

There's not much I can say about it yet, because the game looks like another, normal Pokémon White hack with certain changes to Pokémon and Trainers.

However, I have some suggestions regarding the changelog:

- I'd suggest to NOT give Serperior Acid Armor on Lv 82, because the other final starter evolutions do not learn any moves after Lv 76. It seems a little bit off.

- I don't really like how the monkeys learn the Hyper Beam variants (Blast Burn / Hydro Cannon / Frenzy Plant), especially when they learn a weaker move after it. You should switch these moves around. For example, Rhyperior first learns Stone Edge on Lv 56 and then Rock Wrecker (another Hyper Beam variant) on Lv 86 (which is his last move).

Other than that, the changes seem reasonable and I'm looking forward to seeing more changes!

Oklay, thank you for your suggestions. And I might just take the Hyper Beam variants off of the monkey's first evolutions completely. I might upload the last changelog later today, just depends on how fast I can get stuff done. Anyway, what I plan to do with this is after making this hack, do another with the same idea, just only Sinnoh Pokemon, then do one with Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto Pokemon, and by then I've got a ROM with moveset edits to pokemon from every generation. Then I'll make a 649 hack out of it, similar to BlazeBlack and VoltWhite.