My Site Review:

Fenzo, the site may not be complete, but this site is great for Pokémon fans. Even non-hackers come here because of our event updates. I'd say 10 out of 10 just for being awesome.

FLOOTENKERP is right. I usually was going to serebii only. But now i can be ahead by coming here and receiving the latest news from here.

10/10 don't be hard on this great site!

I believe that this site is pretty good, Lax? Is it a one-hundred percent A+? No, Lax? This site has some work, but not much. This place deserves no less than an eighty percent, Lax? But I'll give ya the benefit that I absolutely am lovin' the way it is. And in closin' I'd like to say that it deserves a... ninety-four percent, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Yeah, this place is so good, Squint? Why else would we want tuh takeover this place, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: Agreed. This place is doing well and giving it one-hundred percent would say there is no room for improvment, Hey? This place is great as it is though, Hey?

The Snore: *Snore*... I concussion, Snore?

You what, Lax? You mean concur? Dunderhead...

Serebii deserves the 6. Serebii's members hate hackers, and the forums are way to laggy. I've seen tons of mistypes in the updates there that are usually corrected in an hour or so. The site is so boring, the interface is just black and green, to dark and damp. This site beats that site by a landslide. No question about it.

Serebii deserves the 6. Serebii's members hate hackers, and the forums are way to laggy. I've seen tons of mistypes in the updates there that are usually corrected in an hour or so. The site is so boring, the interface is just black and green, to dark and damp. This site beats that site by a landslide. No question about it.

This site is quite extremely bright though, especially with people who have bright screens.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Gbatemp is even slower. i would rate that site as 0 out of 10 for Epic Fail on everything.

Oh, and I agree on that. Sometimes, people are unsure and ask a question, but then this disagreement happens where people are spamming sarcasm.

This site is quite extremely bright though, especially with people who have bright screens.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Oh, and I agree on that. Sometimes, people are unsure and ask a question, but then this disagreement happens where people are spamming sarcasm.

I actually liked the dark, damp theme, but it got boring since it's not changeable. Too bad for them.

I agree, but I would rate it as 9.9/10, instead. Also, would you mind putting part of your signature in spoiler tags?

Done. :)

P.S. we have great Administrative care and Moderators. Nothing can compare to this site.

if i were to rate again, it would be above and beyond 10.

Edited by PowerlessSoul

I'm glad all of you like it. There's so much more to come though. Quite honestly, the site is expanding so fast that I think many things have been given temporary solutions and small details have been neglected. Give it a few months and it will be like a whole different place (for the better of course).

Done. :)

P.S. we have great Administrative care and Moderators. Nothing can compare to this site.

if i were to rate again, it would be above and beyond 10.

I think you guys are both right. Serebii's color scheme is dark and boring. I sometimes hesitate using it because the colors just bring me down in the dumps. Black and dark green may match well but they dont create a cheerful mood.

Plus, we do have gread admin and moderator care. They are constantly working to better the site! Cheers to project pokemon! :grog: 10/10!

No one is really giving a reasonable answer to why they would give this site 10/10, and it's great, but it's not perfect, and there is still room for improvement as Fenzo has stated, this site is awesome, i have learned so much from the years i have followed the site, so i will give it a 7/10, there's nothing wrong with the site, everything is clean, and simple, no bugs, or glitches, it's just it's not perfect.

No one is really giving a reasonable answer to why they would give this site 10/10, and it's great, but it's not perfect, and there is still room for improvement as Fenzo has stated, this site is awesome, i have learned so much from the years i have followed the site, so i will give it a 7/10, there's nothing wrong with the site, everything is clean, and simple, no bugs, or glitches, it's just it's not perfect.

Yet.:bidoof: