My Review on Pokemon Platinum Version...

PowerlessSoul

Route 228, 2% chance with the pokeradar. You can catch Trapinch at level 25.

On that same route, 20% chance to catch Vibrava at level 53 and 54. You need the pokeradar for both of them though.

thanks for the confirmation.

however, what really makes me feel suspicious that trapinch/vibrava is not catchable in Platinum is that according to Serebii's pokedex, "Trapinch: Game-Platinum; Rarity-None; Location-Trade from D/P" :( And i have been trying for two days now (each about 3 hours of PokeRadaring in R228), but without success of encountering either trapinch or vibrava. i get tired of fighting the cactus guy, hippos, ground moles & rhyhorn :mad:

maybe, my effort (and luck) is still not enough.

thanks for the confirmation.

however, what really makes me feel suspicious that trapinch/vibrava is not catchable in Platinum is that according to Serebii's pokedex, "Trapinch: Game-Platinum; Rarity-None; Location-Trade from D/P" :( And i have been trying for two days now (each about 3 hours of PokeRadaring in R228), but without success of encountering either trapinch or vibrava. i get tired of fighting the cactus guy, hippos, ground moles & rhyhorn :mad:

maybe, my effort (and luck) is still not enough.

You mean Cacturne, Hippowdon, Diglet and dugtrio?

You mean Cacturne, Hippowdon, Diglet and dugtrio?

yup, i love calling pokemon by "names" :D

anyway, can you confirm about the availability of trapinch or vibrava in Platinum (Route 228). i'm really getting tired of fighting/seeing those pokemon that i mentioned :(