Pokemon Global Link Thread

Alpha

To Raky,

Likely in the future Nintendo will provide some way to upload the images from 3DS to the Global Link account like we do on the Flicker today.

Or somebody will figure out a way GTS style.

#1 is extremely unlikely.

As for #2, in order to be able to create our own Global Link servers, we would have to figure out if the game has some sort of validation for the servers (From what I understand, the main reason why we were able to create custom GTS servers is because validation was only done server-side, so we could spoof the servers and use our own since the game didn't check it on its own.)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Can anyone help me with dream and trade pals? I have added Black 2 and White 2 to each others pal pads manually as it is not possible to IR them. I have also traded one pokemon in the wifi room as well as GTS. Both games are registered to one account though. I cannot access each others homes at all and on my page under game and trade pals it's empty. Any help? Do I have to start a new game and register game sync ID to a different account? Thanks in advance :)

Can anyone help me with dream and trade pals? I have added Black 2 and White 2 to each others pal pads manually as it is not possible to IR them. I have also traded one pokemon in the wifi room as well as GTS. Both games are registered to one account though. I cannot access each others homes at all and on my page under game and trade pals it's empty. Any help? Do I have to start a new game and register game sync ID to a different account? Thanks in advance :)

Yeah I know how to manually add Dream Pals. I add myself to my own places all the time. this will only work if your games are on the same servers. But if they are both versions registered to one Dream World account, they're most likely on the same server. :P

I also have a question if anyone can help me. I used to have my Black version registered to my old DSLite but I changed my Wifi password type from WEP to something new so now mt DSLite won't connect to the netz (lol). So I put my Black game into my 3DS and I know my DW won't work for another day so I left it alone for 2 days and it still says the Game Sync battery is charging. Why can't I put a Pokémon to sleep yet? It's already recharged for over a day and I didn't attempt to put any Pokémon to sleep for 2 entire days! Why is it stil recharging? Why can't I use my DW!? I'm getting flustered. *grumble* -.-

Edited by FF9ZidaneGal
Added a question

Yeah I know how to manually add Dream Pals. I add myself to my own places all the time. this will only work if your games are on the same servers. But if they are both versions registered to one Dream World account, they're most likely on the same server. :P

I also have a question if anyone can help me. I used to have my Black version registered to my old DSLite but I changed my Wifi password type from WEP to something new so now mt DSLite won't connect to the netz (lol). So I put my Black game into my 3DS and I know my DW won't work for another day so I left it alone for 2 days and it still says the Game Sync battery is charging. Why can't I put a Pokémon to sleep yet? It's already recharged for over a day and I didn't attempt to put any Pokémon to sleep for 2 entire days! Why is it stil recharging? Why can't I use my DW!? I'm getting flustered. *grumble* -.-

Well how do you manually add yourself? Every time you switch consoles the gamesync time restarts so stick with one console. And other thing is for anything before 3DS only WEP works.

You have to attempt to use Game Sync before the 24 hour clock starts. If you put your game cart in the 3ds and did nothing, then nothing has changed.