RMT i guess....please ^_^

I'll be yer best friend if you give honest feedback ^_^

(natures not figured out yet)

Garchomp -50- Earthquake, Outrage, Fire Fang, Stealth Rock.

Zapdose-50- Discharge, Drill peck, Double team, Thunderwave

Crobat-50- Mean look, toxic, airslash, confuseray

Porygon Z -50- Tri attack, toxic, dark pulse, recover

Arcanine-50- Heatwave, Solar beam, sunnyday, thunderfang

Hitmonchan-50- Sky uppercut, ice punch, revenge, drain punch

Is this for in-game or competitive? If it's in-game, that looks pretty good. If you're going competitively, we will have to work on this one a lot. First of all, Garchomp and Double Team are usually banned when fighting in standards. This team looks like it can cover standards, but the two Pokemon I'm looking at right now are Hitmonchan and Garchomp. I'll give you a full rate and moveset fixes later, I just don't have the time now :-/

Please refer here http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=977 . Once you've read that, please give us more information on your team. As with what you have right now, we can't even tell if this is a Battle tower/in game/ Competitive team.

Garchomp -50- Earthquake, Outrage, Fire Fang, Stealth Rock.

Crobat-50- Mean look, toxic, airslash, confuseray

Porygon Z -50- Tri attack, toxic, dark pulse, recover

Hitmonchan-50- Sky uppercut, ice punch, revenge, drain punch

Ok so , even without EV's spreads I can tell you a lot thats wrong with your team ( and by wrong I don't mean, use standard x. )

First, Garchomp is banned from standard play, so is the move double team. Not to mention the two aren't particularly useful unless your a significantly higher level than your opponent in game anyway.

So lets start with porygon- Z, one of the most fearsome, but also one of the most frail, special attackers in the game.

Tri attack provides great damage on anything that doesn't resist it, it's a shame the majority of his counters are steel pokemon. So with his fraility combined with the fact that most of his counters are immune to toxic, mean Toxic stalling with recover is NOT a useful option because chances are he's going to be Killed off before Toxic really starts to take it toll ( if it even manages to hit anything )

So I'll suggest this set.

Porygon - Z @ life orb

252 Special attack/252 Speed/4 Hp

Modest nature with DOWNLOAD

Agility

Tri Attack

Darkpulse

Hidden power Fighting/Thunder bolt/Ice beam

The last three are all up to you, and after an agility you can outrun Timid Choice scarf gengar ( So every positive speed base 110's holding a choice scarf or slower) I would go with HP fighting if you can get it though, as Tyranitar and heatran have a field day with your team.

So onto Download vs adaptability, Download > Adaptability EXCEPT on nasty plot sets. Since this isn't a NP set, Download id preferred. Boosting your special attack to a massive 607 after the boost.

Arcanine doesn't have the stats to make Solar beam work and at the same time have thunderfang be even remotely useful ( unless your only job is to take down Gyarados )

If anything try this moveset.

Arcanine @ expert belt

Naive and flash fire/intimidate

228 Attack/92 Special Attack/88 Speed

Flare blitz

Extreme speed

Overheat

Hidden power electric

After a Flash fire boost, Flare blitz can OHKO the standard blissey and you have a 6/13 ( according to the smogon analysis ) chance of OHKOing the 252 hp/252 def versions.

Extreme speed lets you pick off so many pokemon that it's useful ness can't be described. Hidden power electric lets you hit those water types that will try and switch in, and Overheat lets you dent physical walls like gliscor/hippowdon that may try to come in and wall you.

Crobat is outclassed by Umbreon as a mean look toxic staller, so consider maybe making that change, or giving crobat a different role. ( He makes a decent lead, even with Hypnosis drop in accuracy. )

This isn't the R/B/Y generation anymore so drill peck has no business being on a zapdos set. Not to say that a mixed attacker set isn't viable, but the D/P/Pt Metagame is so reliant on switching that nailing most things with a weak physical attack doesn't do much anymore. U-turn is generally a much better move for scouting than losing out on speed or defense just to have a barely mediocre Drill peck.

This set is one of zapdos's most fearsome.

Zapdos @ leftovers

Timid with pressure

252 HP / 160 SpD / 96 Spe

Substitute

Roost

Thunderbolt /Toxic

Roar/ Hidden power grass

With this moveset, although offense is really limited you can scout an opponents entire team early - mid game with this thing. It also takes care of most of it's common switch in, Tyranitar. It's almost virtually useless late game, but mid game it's functions similar to wallrein in the hail, except instead of causing the death of two pokemon, your job is to whittle down the opposing teams members into KO range of a +2 Lucario Extreme speed or similar pokemon. While also getting a grasp on what their team is and how you should go about the rest of the match. Zapdos makes one of the fastest common users of roar in the game.

Forgo toxic for thunderbolt if you have Toxic spikes support.

Now in terms of major weakness's, you have a Huge Dragon dance Tyranitar/Gyarados/Salamence weakness , Agility metagross , Sub Heatran really any stat upper ruins your team, you also have a Skarmbliss problem ( that is a simple A- B Alternation between skarmory and blissey walls your entire team ) so by association things like roost zapdos and Curse Swampert do as well.

My suggestion for that is to use a stat upper or powerful mixed attacker. Sub Calm mind Jirachi, Swords dance lucario, Swords dance Scizor, Calm Mind roar Suicune, Calm mind latias, Dragon dance Tyranitar/Gyarados/Salamence/Dragonite ( or Mixnite ) or Mixed attacker Infernape all work fairly well too.

Whew sorry, I did this in between my class so I'll have to finish up in about 2 hours when I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think I gave you a decent idea of a few problems with your team though.