In-Game Glitches

Okami

ive noticed that when you enter a battle in platinum you sometimes see a few rogue pixels appear when the screen should be totally black, it doesnt affect anything or happen all the time but i never saw this in diamond.

• 2 weeks later...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/-----

In my Pokemon Diamond game i was walking around and suddenly on my Daycare Center Poketch app an egg appeared. I talked to the daycare Center guy and he gave me an egg. The egg hatched after 255 steps and a white box appeared. On my Party Pokemon app on the Poketch it showed this:Ani000MS.png

When I looked at my party in the menu it showed a empty Pokemon slot. I couldn't deposit it and when I tried to put my Celebi there the Celebi sprite turned red and after I saved it and turned the game on again the Celebii was gone and the glitch Pokemon was still there! can anyone tell me what happened?

In my Pokemon Diamond game i was walking around and suddenly on my Daycare Center Poketch app an egg appeared. I talked to the daycare Center guy and he gave me an egg. The egg hatched after 255 steps and a white box appeared. On my Party Pokemon app on the Poketch it showed this:Ani000MS.png

When I looked at my party in the menu it showed a empty Pokemon slot. I couldn't deposit it and when I tried to put my Celebi there the Celebi sprite turned red and after I saved it and turned the game on again the Celebii was gone and the glitch Pokemon was still there! can anyone tell me what happened?

You must've played around with the Instant Day Care Egg code using the wrong Pokémon.

Anywho, I have one of my own, although it's more of a graphical error than a full-fledged glitch.

In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, in the beginning of a double battle- when you send out two shiny Pokémon, the second Pokémon's sparkle effect will look more like circles than stars.

You must've played around with the Instant Day Care Egg code using the wrong Pokémon.

Anywho, I have one of my own, although it's more of a graphical error than a full-fledged glitch.

In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, in the beginning of a double battle- when you send out two shiny Pokémon, the second Pokémon's sparkle effect will look more like circles than stars.

I wasn't using an Action Replay at the time

• 2 weeks later...

Full instruction videos on how to get Darkrai and Shaymin through the Tweaking Glitch.

Note that this does not work in Platinum.

Note that the reason the glitch does not work in Platinum is that even if you were to successfully tweak and got to Darkrai or Shaymin, they would not be there. In D/P, certain Pokemon like Darkrai or Shaymin were already in the game, you just couldn't get to them. If you used lets say the wtw code you could get to where they are and battle them. But in Platinum, the Pokemon have to be triggered by the specific key item, they are not already implanted into the game. Which means the wtw code will get you to where the Pokemon is supposed to be, but it will not be there.

Yes i have tried that i did not take me more that a few minutes to figure that the items i had did not trigger the event Pokemon. I diamond i got 2 shaymin for my walk through walls code and Oaks letter. I did it in platinum but without the event items and figured that you need the 100% real item to access the Pokemon i wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

what you have to do is put a crap pokemon there in the pc where the wired one is then select release this happened to me last year then i figured it out hope i helped

Anyone got any good ones?

I sure do! I'm about 54 or so hours into Platinum now. Yesterday I took the time to defeat the Elite Four and get that out of the way so I could go play around in the Battle Frontier.

Well, I picked up the game after saving a while later and looked at the back of my trainer card. Hall of Fame Debut = 11:55

lolwut? I had to have been around 51 or 52 hours at that point.

Talk about a good glitch :]

And now I'm stuck with it! xD

mine also says 11:55 wtf

• 9 months later...

this happend to my platnum game.... i got a screwed up pokemon AR code that only worked twice >:[ the third time it gave me that....that....whaterve its called. well i wasnt smart enuff to learn how to fix it. heee...heee.... then i was plating with the minning code that will give you any pokemon and i purposly got the ? thing it was lv.20 .but sadly it curropted my game when i saved over it. that really f***ing sucked to i had a lv100 arceus a lv98 darkri and a lv100 shaymin with gardicia flower....... and they where real event pokemon.... i think this :Ani000MS.png is nintendos way of telling all the missingNo fans they hate them. see they no they can never truely get rid of missingNo. so they "evolve" it to jist like every othe pokemon (that is if you would call missingNo. a pokemon) i mean realy in R/B/Y it was this blob of randon grafics. and then in S/G it changed into ???????. and in R/S/E it changed into a circle with a question markcalled ?. and now to present day with this thing that crashed my game.

Edited by pokemongirl=]
sorry for spelling errors