Pokemon Black & White AR Codes? [Jp]

FreeSpirit

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we do, it just doesn't work on emulators.

No, we don't. O.o

I have tested the existing code using Nintendo DS Lite + Acekard 2 + AKAIO Firmware + Pokémon White. It did not work.

So you see, I'm not saying this because of some emulator problem. =/

But if I'm somehow wrong, please correct me. =P

No, we don't. O.o

I have tested the existing code using Nintendo DS Lite + Acekard 2 + AKAIO Firmware + Pokémon White. It did not work.

So you see, I'm not saying this because of some emulator problem. =/

But if I'm somehow wrong, please correct me. =P

Actually, it does work, but only on the actual Retail Cart and on a few Flash Cart.

Do we have a shiny egg code? I mean like a code that hatches a shiny pokemon from an egg?

I can see if the current Wild Shiny code works on Eggs, but if not, I will fix it to work with Eggs.

@theprp29 You might want to stop asking that all the time otherwise some people are gonna get a bit angry :o. Someone is probably working on the code so just stop asking if that's ok... (BTW i am not meaning to be rude or anything just saying).

@Riolu Aura Spere Now, all of the EV mods you posted for pokemon white dont work:/ if you check a pokemons summary while their in the box the game freeze's. Same if you try to put a pokemon in one of the box's while the cheat is on.

P.s. Thanks for all the awesome codes everyone:D

@Riolu Aura Spere Now, all of the EV mods you posted for pokemon white dont work:/ if you check a pokemons summary while their in the box the game freeze's. Same if you try to put a pokemon in one of the box's while the cheat is on.

P.s. Thanks for all the awesome codes everyone:D

Thank you for letting me know. I will fix them when I have some free time.

@Riolu Aura Sphere Now if you don't mind could you please make an event Shaymin code for Pokémon White (Retail cart) i have been looking everywhere for it :/

If you can Thank-you in advance :)!

Edited by Sheimi
Mistake

Hey ummm... Does anyone have a action reply code for pokemon black

japanese versino english pathed ummm for some off the glitches like for example Ive

got 7 badges and I'm on the part where. You have to Vs the four team plasma

grunts before you vs zekrom/reshiram and I can't get past it because everytime

I get to the 3rd grunt when you try to battle the 'fight' option goes and you can't

fo anything I've spent a week trying to solve this ... Any help??

Hey ummm... Does anyone have a action reply code for pokemon black

japanese versino english pathed ummm for some off the glitches like for example Ive

got 7 badges and I'm on the part where. You have to Vs the four team plasma

grunts before you vs zekrom/reshiram and I can't get past it because everytime

I get to the 3rd grunt when you try to battle the 'fight' option goes and you can't

fo anything I've spent a week trying to solve this ... Any help??

Have you tried the cheat no forced trainer battles? If not here is the code for Pokémon Black:

521AD2EC 62606220

121AE2EE 0000E009

D0000000 00000000

That might work for it :/ Or im not sure if you can do a walkthrough walls cheat and get to the staircase through another way.. if you haven't tried it here's the code: [Press L+A to enable and L+B to disable]

94000130 FDFC0002

1216367A 00000200

D2000000 00000000

94000130 FDFD0000

1216367A 00001C20

D0000000 00000000

Hope I helped a bit...

Edited by Sheimi
Mistake

Have you tried the cheat no forced trainer battles? If not here is the code for Pokémon Black:

521AD2EC 62606220

121AE2EE 0000E009

D0000000 00000000

That might work for it :/ Or im not sure if you can do a walkthrough walls cheat and get to the staircase through another way.. if you haven't tried it here's the code: [Press L+A to enable and L+B to disable]

94000130 FDFC0002

1216367A 00000200

D2000000 00000000

94000130 FDFD0000

1216367A 00001C20

D0000000 00000000

Hope I helped a bit...

is there like a way to save the game whilst in the middle of a battle ?

[quote name=Quote Originally Posted by Luxrayboy789 View Post

Riolu Aura Sphere Now, Hello can you tell me if you have the shiny egg pokémon please ?[/quote]

Not at the moment. I am working on one though.

Word please do hurry lol. I just restarted my game to hatch all my pokemon from eggs but I'd rather them be shiny too haha!

@RioluAuraSphereNow- Can you make a battle music modifier code (wild and/or trainer)? thanks. also, how's the liberty ticket code coming along?

You can find the Battle Music Modifier at the following link below.

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?topic=5264.0

I have stopped working on the LTC for now. I will restart working on it some time next month.