Jump to content

11 Screenshots

About This File

This gift was distributed as a tie-in related to the release of Shiny Poipole in the Trading Card Game.
The serial code can be obtained from various participating stores in Japan, either via Nintendo Zone Viewer or physical code itself.

The serial code itself can be collected between March 2nd to April 9th, 2018, and the code must be redeemed by May 6th, 2018.

 
 
 Species   Poipole 
 Nickname   (default, save lang) 
 OT   ウルトラ 
 TID   180302 
 Distribution   Serial Code 
 Location   a lovely place 
 Dates   Mar 02 to May 06, 2018 
 PID   Shiny PID 
 Games   JP 3DS: USUM 
                             
                             
  Cherish Ball Lv. 40  
 Nature   Modest 
 Ability   Beast Boost (1) 
 Item   None 
 Bundled Item   None 
 Card Per Save   Only One Allowed 
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Venom Drench Venom Drench   Nasty Plot Nasty Plot
  Poison Jab Poison Jab   Dragon Pulse Dragon Pulse
  WC: 「はっこうのベベノム/せんこうのアーゴヨン」's receiving text
0x2C Thank you for playing Pokémon! Please pick up your gift from the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center.
Classic

Classic
はっこうのベベノム/せんこうのアーゴヨン
いろちがいの ベベノムを プレゼント!
りゅうのはどうを おぼえたまま
レベルアップすると
いろちがいの アーゴヨンに
しんか するぞ!

Format Ver.1.0.6-1, Post Updated Date:20180301_2039

 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Champion Tobias said:

Is this a Legit shiny poipole event, it was released yesterday and the event is today and pkhex is marking it as illegal...???

 

It's straight from server. PKHeX doesn't auto update lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Champion Tobias said:

Is this a Legit shiny poipole event, it was released yesterday and the event is today and pkhex is marking it as illegal...???

 

Aren't you meant to be a Pokemon Master?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sacombs2 said:

I just got back from the pokemon store in Nagoya with the code for it. This is for real.

cool~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm new to this importing WC7 files, but what is Poipole's OT ID? Because it's too big to fit into the "TID" so I'm confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, stephano555 said:

I'm new to this importing WC7 files, but what is Poipole's OT ID? Because it's too big to fit into the "TID" so I'm confused.

TID and SID are Numbers and OT is the name so just dont alter any of the info on the WC7 File

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lightangelumbreon said:

TID and SID are Numbers and OT is the name so just dont alter any of the info on the WC7 File

Ok, gonna have to tweak it, as the region and name are english, which doesn't fit the JP only event.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, stephano555 said:

I'm new to this importing WC7 files, but what is Poipole's OT ID? Because it's too big to fit into the "TID" so I'm confused.

In generation 7, the Trainer ID displayed in-game is formulaically derived from TID/SID.

Hovering over the TID in PKHeX will show you the G7TID value.

11 minutes ago, stephano555 said:

Ok, gonna have to tweak it, as the region and name are english, which doesn't fit the JP only event.

Due to one part of the statement being false, the entirely statement above is rendered incorrect.
The name can be in English, provided it's received on a English-language save file.
However, the 3DS Region and Country for this event must be Japan.

As I commented earlier on, do not confuse language and region.

Read this to properly understand event legality.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In generation 7, the Trainer ID displayed in-game is formulaically derived from TID/SID.

Hovering over the TID in PKHeX will show you the G7TID value.

Due to one part of the statement being false, the entirely statement above is rendered incorrect.
The name can be in English, provided it's received on a English-language save file.
However, the 3DS Region and Country for this event must be Japan.

As I commented earlier on, do not confuse language and region.

Read this to properly understand event legality.

 

Rephrasing. It used English AND USA location origins. Didn't feel like I needed to explain that. If you import it to USA game, it changes region to USA and language to English.

Edited by stephano555
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, stephano555 said:

Rephrasing. It used English AND USA location origins. Didn't feel like I needed to explain that. If you import it to USA game, it changes region to USA and language to English.

I only pointed it out because you mentioned "the region and name are english, which doesn't fit the JP only event".
Describing it as "the region shows USA, which doesn't fit as it's a JP-only event" would have sufficed.

I wasn't specifically faulting you, but rather making it clear before anyone else misunderstands and thinks that the gift can be JPN(language) only.
(just read all the comments....)

For most gifts, language of the Pokemon itself doesn't matter.
(Example: you could have started the game in English, on a Japanese 3DS -> language ENG, region JP)

For other members who are curious, look at it's summary details above:
capture.png


If you're concerned/curious about what it'll look like for a language-locked event:
capture1.png

and nickname locked but not language-locked:
Capture2.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2018 at 11:21 PM, sacombs2 said:

Acabo de regresar de la tienda pokemon en Nagoya con el código para ello. Esto es real

Hello, mate can you upload this event, this file is not working good at all.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Kiamg997 said:

Hello, mate can you upload this event, this file is not working good at all.

 

???

What are you talking about? Just drag this file into PKHeX. It definitely works.

Capture.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/3/2018 at 5:17 PM, theSLAYER said:

???

¿De qué estás hablando? Simplemente arrastre este archivo a PKHeX. Definitivamente funciona 

Claro funciona si lo descargas pero no te deja intercambiarlo

Screenshot_20180314-204715.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Kiamg997 said:

Screenshot_20180314-204715.png

what are you trying to do, trade it? battle?

If it is trading or battling, it is:
1. maybe you hacked it wrongly or
2. a problem with GF/ninty not updating trading whitelist, not a problem with the file.

In any case, the comments isn't a good place to fix your issues. Start a thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Kiamg997 said:

Intercambiarlo, perdón soy nuevo creí que con el que subió los archivos seria bueno encontrar una solución .

No worries. Gotta wait for them to update whitelist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2018 at 12:27 AM, stephano555 said:

Ok, gonna have to tweak it, as the region and name are english, which doesn't fit the JP only event.

Yes The Region needs to be Japan and the Name has to be Japanese

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, lightangelumbreon said:

Yes The Region needs to be Japan and the Name has to be Japanese

Once again, NOT TRUE.

You can have a Japanese (region) 3DS, and start your game in ANY language, and the Poipole received will follow the language of your save (above: "default" name, follows "save Lang")

Who is your source. Please don't spread misinformation that comes from your own misunderstanding, or misunderstanding stemming from the ignorance of others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Once again, NOT TRUE.

You can have a Japanese (region) 3DS, and start your game in ANY language, and the Poipole received will follow the language of your save (above: "default" name, follows "save Lang")

Who is your source. Please don't spread misinformation that comes from your own misunderstanding, or misunderstand of others.

Sorry Bout that, a friend told me that a Non-Japanese Region 3DS Won't trade the Event unless it was from a Japanese Region with the Japanese name, so I'm guessing its Only the Region that matters, and not the Nickname?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lightangelumbreon said:

Sorry Bout that, a friend told me that a Non-Japanese Region 3DS Won't trade the Event unless it was from a Japanese Region with the Japanese name, so I'm guessing its Only the Region that matters, and not the Nickname?

That's because nickname is based on language. The event is region-locked.

In generation V they might be treated as the same thing, but in Gen VI and VII they aren't the same thing.

 

If the event indeed doesn't trade cause the name isn't Japanese (assuming the hacker didn't perform a screwup somewhere else, like forgetting to change the language byte to match the name), then it's a problem with the servers hack-checking.

The data on the wonder card is set to follow the game save's language. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PreGen VI, there was no concept of region. Everything was language locked. Hence worlds in Gen 5 had wondercards for each language.

All serial code events are specific to a Console Region. There is an exception to this too. I won't go into details on it though.  Just know that technically/legally any region and any language can redeem any event Pokemon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

Just know that technically/legally any region and any language can redeem any event Pokemon.

Though they won't be able to explain why, and it is not common knowledge,
so they shall simply stick to normal redemption procedures ;P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

That's because nickname is based on language. The event is region-locked.

In generation V they might be treated as the same thing, but in Gen VI and VII they aren't the same thing.

 

If the event indeed doesn't trade cause the name isn't Japanese (assuming the hacker didn't perform a screwup somewhere else, like forgetting to change the language byte to match the name), then it's a problem with the servers hack-checking.

The data on the wonder card is set to follow the game save's language. :)

Ohhhhhhhh Make sense now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, lightangelumbreon said:

Ohhhhhhhh Make sense now

additionally, I just traded a English Shiny Poipole today, so I confirm there isn't an issue if it's legal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...