Jump to content

Own Tempo Rockruff (Dusk Lycanroc) .


3 Screenshots

About This File

This event was distributed to players, to commemorate the launch of Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.
This Pokemon is the special Rockruff that can evolve to the Dusk Lycanroc, normally not obtainable in game.
This Rockruff and it's evolution Lycanroc can be bred, to obtain more Own Tempo Rockruff and Dusk Lycanroc.
Neither this Pokemon nor its evolution can be traded to Pokemon Sun & Moon.

Do note that there are 2 wonder cards, one specifically for Ultra Sun, and another for Ultra Moon (as seen below).

 Species   Rockruff (Dusk) 
 Nickname   (default, save lang) 
 OT   (recipient) 
 TID   (recipient) 
 Distribution   Nintendo Network 
 Location   a lovely place 
 Dates   Nov 17, 2017 
to Jan 10, 2018 
 PID   Cannot Be Shiny 
 Games   US & EU 3DS: US 
  Cherish Ball Lv. 10  
 
                             
                             
 Nature   Random 
 Ability   Own Tempo (1) 
 Item    Focus Band 
 Bundled Item   None 
 Card Per Save   Only One Allowed 
Classic

Classic
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Tackle Tackle   Bite Bite
  Fire Fang Fire Fang   Happy Hour Happy Hour
  WC ID 1624: 「A special Rockruff!」's receiving text
0x2C Thank you for playing Pokémon! Please pick up your gift from the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center.
A special Rockruff!
This Rockruff will evolve into
Dusk Form Lycanroc when leveled
up to Lv. 25 or higher between
the in-game times of 5:00 p.m.
and 5:59 p.m.

Format Ver.1.0.5-5, Post Updated Date:20171117_0111

 Species   Rockruff (Dusk) 
 Nickname   (default, save lang) 
 OT   (recipient) 
 TID   (recipient) 
 Distribution   Nintendo Network 
 Location   a lovely place 
 Dates   Nov 17, 2017 
to Jan 10, 2018 
 PID   Cannot Be Shiny 
 Games   US & EU 3DS: UM 
  Cherish Ball Lv. 10  
 
                             
                             
 Nature   Random 
 Ability   Own Tempo (1) 
 Item    Focus Band 
 Bundled Item   None 
 Card Per Save   Only One Allowed 
Classic

Classic
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Tackle Tackle   Bite Bite
  Thunder Fang Thunder Fang   Happy Hour Happy Hour
  WC ID 1624: 「A special Rockruff!」's receiving text
0x2C Thank you for playing Pokémon! Please pick up your gift from the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center.
A special Rockruff!
This Rockruff will evolve into
Dusk Form Lycanroc when leveled
up to Lv. 25 or higher between
the in-game times of 5:00 p.m.
and 5:59 p.m.

Format Ver.1.0.5-5, Post Updated Date:20171117_0112


What's New in Version .   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

apart from the fact that this can be bred to be shiny

is it possible to SR the event itself to get a shiny in the beginning

Edited by TheObserverYouAlwaysWanted
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheObserverYouAlwaysWanted said:

apart from the fact that this can be bred to be shiny

is it possible to SR the event itself to get a shiny in the beginning

It cannot, it's shiny locked

(as seen in above~)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a little confused about the time window for the Dusk Form.  If I evolve Rockruff at level 25 within the 5:00-5:59PM window, it will be Dusk Form Lycanroc. If I evolve outside that window it's normal form.

If I then level up the the normal form of this special Pokemon between 5:00-5:59PM will it convert to Dusk form?

In other words, if I mess up and evolve Rockruff outside the specified window am I stuck with a normal form Lycanroc forever?

Edited by strider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, strider said:

I'm a little confused about the time window for the Dusk Form.  If I evolve Rockruff at level 25 within the 5:00-5:59PM window, it will be Dusk Form Lycanroc. If I evolve outside that window it's normal form.

If I then level up the the normal form of this special Pokemon between 5:00-5:59PM will it convert to Dusk form?

In other words, if I mess up and evolve Rockruff outside the specified window am I stuck with a normal form Lycanroc forever?

You are supposed to hold "B" during evolution to cancel.  If I was you, get another code or inject the wondercard again and try again.  PKHex can also mark a wondercard as unused so you can claim it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2017 at 7:16 AM, strider said:

I'm a little confused about the time window for the Dusk Form.  If I evolve Rockruff at level 25 within the 5:00-5:59PM window, it will be Dusk Form Lycanroc. If I evolve outside that window it's normal form.

If I then level up the the normal form of this special Pokemon between 5:00-5:59PM will it convert to Dusk form?

In other words, if I mess up and evolve Rockruff outside the specified window am I stuck with a normal form Lycanroc forever?

Own Tempo Rockroff cannot evolve into Midday or Midnight forms.

It won't evolve outside that window.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2017 at 4:06 AM, theSLAYER said:

Own Tempo Rockroff cannot evolve into Midday or Midnight forms.

It won't evolve outside that window.

How do you use this file to get a rockruff??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2017 at 10:14 PM, VJ23 said:

How do you use this file to get a rockruff??

or

simply drag the wonder card file to the left side of PKHeX.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2017 at 2:33 AM, Sabresite said:

You are supposed to hold "B" during evolution to cancel.  If I was you, get another code or inject the wondercard again and try again.  PKHex can also mark a wondercard as unused so you can claim it again.

 but my rockruff didnt evolve b/w 5 to 5:59 what to do now ??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beast69 said:

 but my rockruff didnt evolve b/w 5 to 5:59 what to do now ??

 

Are you on Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 11:13 PM, Beast69 said:

moon

 

should be 5 to 5:59 am of your 3DS.
(it'll be evening in game)

image.png

 

Edit: You said Moon, but I hope you meant Ultra Moon, because Dusk form isn't in Sun and Moon.
It's only in the Ultra games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...