Jump to content

QR Code "I Choose You" Cap Pikachu No PK7

3 Screenshots

About This File

The 3DS Region Locked QR code that unlocks this event, was first distributed to Japanese players, via a Ga-ole disc, with only limited copies,
to be obtained during the viewing of Pokemon 20th Movie: I Choose You.
International Players have yet to receive an announcement regarding this event.

As the QR code does not hold large amounts of data, it is likely that it pre-programmed into Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon,
like the QR Code Magearna event for Pokemon Sun & Moon.


As the details for this Pokemon are presently unknown, and the games being unreleased,
there are no PK7 files attached to this page at this time.




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 hours ago, FalseSwipe said:

Will this be added as a .pk7 file eventually?

 Considering anyone can use it without hacking your game, no.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

 Considering anyone can use it without hacking your game, no.

This community could sure use a bit of nicety in its correspondence. I know that the English version is in the gallery and that the Korean version is inbound. These QR codes are region-locked, right? I'm asking if the Japanese QR gift will ever be uploaded (.pk7 as with the English gallery) for those of us that do not have access to a Japanese system to properly utilize the QR code and wish to complete the Japanese M20 event collection. Note that similar events, such as the QR gift Magearna (SM), are available in all languages as well, so the vein of my questioning is not entirely left-of-field or without merit. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FalseSwipe said:

This community could sure use a bit of nicety in its correspondence. I know that the English version is in the gallery and that the Korean version is inbound. These QR codes are region-locked, right? I'm asking if the Japanese QR gift will ever be uploaded (.pk7 as with the English gallery) for those of us that do not have access to a Japanese system to properly utilize the QR code and wish to complete the Japanese M20 event collection. Note that similar events, such as the QR gift Magearna (SM), are available in all languages as well, so the vein of my questioning is not entirely left-of-field or without merit. 

I get what you are saying and that makes sense.  I suppose we could set up PKHex to read a digital copy of the QR code and create the pokemon, just like a wondercard.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sabresite said:

I get what you are saying and that makes sense.  I suppose we could set up PKHex to read a digital copy of the QR code and create the pokemon, just like a wondercard.

Sorry if that was a bit extra on my part. I'm newish here and I could have used more detail in my first comment. Anyone running a JAP system can scan and retrieve the file by scanning the QR, if that's easier. I would assume that the G7 TID/SID are the same as the ENG event with the language, country/sub/3DS Region and OT language changed to Japanese but this may not be entirely true.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FalseSwipe said:

Sorry if that was a bit extra on my part. I'm newish here and I could have used more detail in my first comment. Anyone running a JAP system can scan and retrieve the file by scanning the QR, if that's easier. I would assume that the G7 TID/SID are the same as the ENG event with the language, country/sub/3DS Region and OT language changed to Japanese but this may not be entirely true.

@SciresM would have more info. If I had go guess, like the magearna qr, the game itself has all of the event details built in. And yes pretty much everything is exactly the same except for language.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sabresite said:

@SciresM would have more info. If I had go guess, like the magearna qr, the game itself has all of the event details built in. And yes pretty much everything is exactly the same except for language.

If I'm not mistaken you're correct.

in any case, I could probably grab and share a basic one, Similar to the Ultra Space legends I've uploaded.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

When will it be possible to download this as a .wc7 file? I don't have a Japanese DS, so I can't scan the code.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tacanacy said:

When will it be possible to download this as a .wc7 file? I don't have a Japanese DS, so I can't scan the code.

For starters, a .wc7 of this event doesn't exist, simply because it wasn't programmed to be a wonder card.

Additionally, in our QR gallery has the code for every region:


Lastly, if you don't have camera access for some reason (assuming it's emulator),
we have the PK7 file already (you'll find it in this Files Gallery section):
https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/102-english/

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...