resolved: tried giving hacked in z moves more pp, but failed. not a bug.

Mp24

*On Pkhax* So i was just messing aroudn and remembered a pimpnite video where he found a hacker and i thought of how i could duplicate what they did somehow. So i edited the event marshadow and gave it extreme evoboost, blackhole eclipse, malicious moonsault and his own signature z move as normal moves. I then chnged the pp value to 255 and set him down. It didnt change after i viewed it. But after injecting him in and testing him the pp was at 1. Is this a bug or a failsafe?

Hm, I think I know what you're talking about. I didn't watch the video but saw it among my suggestions.

While, as wrathsoffire76 said, Z-moves are hardcoded to have 1PP regardless of any other condition, it is possible to delete the code that lets the game "know" when a Z-move has been already used, and thus, you'd be able to use the same Z over and over until the actual base move is out of PP, but that cannot be done via PKHeX, since it's not something related to the save, but the ROM itself, so no, you won't be able to do that kind of hacking unless you can do that.

• theSLAYER changed the title to resolved: tried giving hacked in z moves more pp, but failed. not a bug.