Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event: Pokémon American Mall Tour Underway!

Re: Event: Pokémon American Mall Tour Underway!

Quote Originally Posted by Crest View Post
    How much do you want for the Oshawott Plushie??? I have to have it.
    I'm not sure. If I were to sell it, I'd sell it for 15 - 20 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by kaphotics View Post
    You battled two trainers and started off in the town with Dragon Spiral Tower. Deerling, Starter (random), and Chillarmy(??)

Yeah, it sucked. Basically the game was hard wired into a modified DSlite, so there were no cartridges in those DSes. It was hardly worth the wait.

If you beat those two trainers and talked to the professor, your game reset. If you whited out, your game reset. If you went past 15 minutes of playing, your game reset. No buildings were accessible (NPCs blocked them off). Totally sucked.

Now that the GameStop Celebi is the exact same Wonder Card, it makes the entire event suck even more. The only good thing about the whole event was the free spins (which took an hour to do, even though the prizes were pretty bad) and the things you can buy.
    Exactly. The line for the Prize Redemption took so long. BUt it was worth it when I got the plushie.

My family and I went the the mall tour in Arcadia. It was really crowded, but because the tour was split into several different stations, it wasn't too bad. The prices at the Pokemon Center were pretty insane. $10 for a small plushie, $20 for a youth t-shirt. All in all we had fun, I picked up an adult XL Reshiram t-shirt, and Pikachu and Zorua plushies.

Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
    My family and I went the the mall tour in Arcadia. It was really crowded, but because the tour was split into several different stations, it wasn't too bad. The prices at the Pokemon Center were pretty insane. $10 for a small plushie, $20 for a youth t-shirt. All in all we had fun, I picked up an adult XL Reshiram t-shirt, and Pikachu and Zorua plushies.
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
    I was there too. I live pretty close by that location. Those plushies is where they make the cream of the crop money. Man, Pokemon, probably better than fortune 300 companies in making money.

those plushies sound so cute.
    cutness overload

Spoiler
    Axel and Roxas are Soul Mates, "Got it memorized?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12