View Full Version : Pokesav Proffesionals - Can someone explain how to succesfully create a hacked (legit looking) pokemon?
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:42 AM
I suck at pokesav; I admit it. :bidoof:
I need someone to explain how to create a hacked pokemon look as legit as possible.
BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN GOOD.
Either explain it good, or dont post at all.
***Also i have the most trouble giving the pokemon its stats, ev's, and iv's, so please explain that mostly.***
Ps: dont say "go to youtube, they will explain it to you", because they just do the basics (and theyre not good at making a legit pokemon). I just want to know how to create a hack pokemon as legit as possiblle.
Just tell me what i need to know and how to create a legit pokemon.
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Lets see if I can take a stab at this...
First, in order to make a legit-looking Pokemon, or as we here call "legal", It must have these things.
If you want it to be YOUR'S, it has to have these 4 attributes match with your's (the trainer)
- Trainer Name
- Trainer Gender
- Trainer ID
- Secret ID
On to the pokemon itself.
- No more than 510 total EVs
- Must contain a legal EV spread
- Must be hatched (if applicable) or found in real in-game locations
- Hex values must match those two locations. This is tricky, but this guide helps
- Unless its an event, no Pokemon can be caught in a Cherish Ball
- It is best to leave the Ribbons selection unchecked
- Language setting must be set for whatever game you're playing
- leave Fateful Encounter unchecked unless it is one (like riley's egg)
- Do not use illegal moves
- Do not use illegal abilities
- Make sure you set the Hometown to the proper game (most of the time you'll want to set it to Platinum)
If the pokemon is FOUND, not hatched
- Use the PID/IV button instead of GENERATE. Certain IV spreads are illegal with certain natures. For example, a Zapdos cannot have perfect IVs and be bold. If the selections are not to your liking, alter the IV spread.
- Make sure the "met at level" and "met in place" boxes are legal.
If the pokemon is HATCHED,
- You may use the GENERATE button instead of the PID/IV
- Keep the "Met at Level" box at zero
- The Pokemon must be caught with a Poke Ball and nothing else
I THINK thats all... And after you'll all finished, be sure to use the Legality Checker on the homepage to ensure your Pokemon is legal.
mast xx pkmn
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:47 PM
i have a small question about hex values.
i remember someone in the last forum that hex values arent needed for hatched pokemon in platinum. it this true?
Torte de Lini
Apr 17th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Back in DP/P, hatched pokemon were hex value: 00
But now, in Platinum, hex values are taken up a notch, thus you need to inform yourself a bit more.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.