PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 19.07.05 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking, new features, minor changes and some bug fixes.
- - Added: Recognition for Method 3 encounters. Be suspicious if any of your Gen3 mons have this PID type
- - Fixed: Gen2 In-game trades checking is now more accurate. Thanks @WEERSOQUEER!
- - Fixed: Minor regressions have been fixed. Thanks @Ammako, @sora10pls, @SpiredMoth, @iiippppk!
- Added: Gen6 ORAS secret bases can now be dumped & shared. Special QR bases might not be supported completely.
- Changed: PK1/2 transferring to Gen7 will try and use the destination's language. Thanks @marcrobledo!
- Changed: Gen7 LGPE now hides unavailable moves/species from the PKM editor.
- Changed: Gen7 LGPE starter sprites have been revised for visual differences. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Changed: Updated Mailbox editor. Thanks @pokecal!
- Changed: Some logic has been refactored & extracted, for better reuse (in other projects).
- Fixed: Gen5 shiny mystery gifts no longer cause the program to freeze. Thanks @Ammako & Certesh!
- Fixed: The Box view now shows the correct wallpaper. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen2 Crystal Japanese event flags now read/write from the correct offset. Thanks TheSlayer!