PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 19.04.02 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking, new features, minor changes and some bug fixes.
- - No parsing issues reported -- is it perfect yet? ^:)
- - Changed: Updated Hidden Ability banlist (bank monkeys).
- Added: Gen2 can now set the RTC 'reset' flag directly. Thanks @SatoMew!
- Added: Settings can now be reset via button in the Settings Editor.
- Added: Learnability API is now functional; not yet hooked to GUI.
- Changed: Multiple minor performance improvements have been added.
- Fixed: Gen7 Stamp editing now added missing stamp. Thanks @PKMWM1!
- Fixed: Gen3 C/XD saves now export correctly.