PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 18.12.02 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking, new features, minor changes and some bug fixes.
- - Updated: Now recognizes Rare Spawn data & met locations.
- - Updated: Now restricts recognition of Pokémon GO encounters to their allowed levels within the app.
- - Fixed: Lure level boosts are now recognized as valid.
- - Fixed: Volt Tackle is no longer valid for LGPE Pikachu (USUM tutor).
- Added: Can now import a folder of mystery gifts to storage, automatically converting to PKM and transferring if applicable.
- Added: LGPE Size Records can now be viewed & edited within the Pokédex editor for applicable entries.
- Added: LGPE GP1 files can now be loaded directly into the program similar to mystery gifts.
- Added: LGPE GP1 files can now be imported from a folder to the GO Park via the Trainer Editor.
- Added: LGPE GP1 files can now be deleted from the GO Park, and can even clear the entire park.
- Added: LGPE PB7 set to storage will now set Size record data when appropriate.
- Fixed: LGPE CP now updates correctly when changing any stat-impacting value.
- Fixed: LGPE Party stats are now applied for all pkm set to storage, resulting in no more Level 0 stored pkm.
- Fixed: LGPE starter experience-level is now calculated correctly (different Experience Group).
- Fixed: LGPE box sorting now updates the party indexes as intended.
- Fixed: LGPE suggested moves no longer contain egg moves (data sourced from US/UM).
- Fixed: LGPE Articuno event flag now respawns the overworld entity.
- Fixed: Current Box sorting/modification now works as intended and apply to main window's current box.
- Changed: LGPE PB7 set to storage will copy the Friendship stat rather than the base Friendship if the handler changes.
- Changed: French translation updated. Thanks @Ntonio36!