PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 18.11.16 of PKHeX has been released, adding initial support for Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
- Added: Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee support. Thanks mattyoukhana (sora10pls) and SciresM for testing!
- - Legality: Complete detection & validation. Rare wild encounters & mystery gifts are not currently recognized.
- - Added: Added all new GP/GE content (Species, Moves, etc).
- - Added: Event Flag editor, Dex editor, Trainer Info editor, Inventory editor.
- - Notes: Exporting the save file will automatically remove empty slots between stored PKM.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks theSlayer, Admiral-Fish, Sans!
- Added: Encounter browser (similar to Database / Mystery Gift Database). Press CTRL-N; viewing an encounter will generate a new PKM from the template.
Edited by jasenyoface