PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 18.11.01 of PKHeX has been released, adding legality checking improvements and fixing bugs.
- - Added: Colosseum/XD Shadow encounters are now more thoroughly checked for RNG conditions (nature/gender/shiny locks).
- - Added: OT/Nickname length checks.
- - Fixed: Colosseum MATTLE Ho-Oh in different languages is now allowed as .ck3 to have the original too-long OT name.
- - Fixed: Gen4 Shuckie (different between HG & SS) is now accounted for properly.
- - Fixed: Gen4 KOR Pichu mystery gift is now accounted for properly.
- Added: Setting a pkm in gen6+ now updates the Captured/Hatched records for more legal storage count tracking.
- Added: Trainer Appearance editor for X/Y.
- Added: Gen1 can now set the Catch Rate property directly from the PKM Editor.
- Added: Gen3 FR/LG event flags are now editable correctly.
- Added: Gen3 now have more event flags listed in the Event Flag editor.
- Added: Gen3 now detects eggs the same as the game does via event flags.
- Added: Gen3 A purple glow now appears around shadow ck3/xk3 files.
- Added: Gen3 Shadow Lugia sprite is now shown for a shadow xk3 Lugia.
- Fixed: Gen3 Save File version is now detected more accurately (Emerald vs FR/LG).
- Fixed: Gen4/5 uninitialized save files are no longer confused with 512KB GameCube memory cards.
- Fixed: PKMDB now loads .ck3/.xk3/.bk4 files from the pkmdb folder.