PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 18.07.09 of PKHeX has been released, adding legality checking improvements and fixing bugs.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks @iiippppk, @ReZeroEmiria, @PrometheusG, @PlasticJustice, @host1126!
- - Changed: Pokespot pkm are no longer strictly checked for encounter slot legality due to lack of research.
- Added: Can now export the current box to a ShowdownSet paste. Hold control to export all boxes!
- Added: Gen4 Battle Revolution parties can now be viewed.
- Added: Gen3 Ruby/Sapphire badges can now be toggled within the trainer editor.
- Added: Gen2/3 Daycare can now be viewed for main series save files.
- Added: Gen1 Daycare slot occupied flag is now shown. Thanks @ahoischen!
- Changed: Gen7 origin PKM in Box Data Report now show the 6 digit TID/SID format instead of the 16bit format of past generations.
- Changed: Gen6 O-Powers can now be edited completely; quick edit buttons are provided. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Changed: Updated translations. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Fixed: Fixed misc ShowdownSet import/export logic. Thanks @architdate, @DJPanda065!
- Fixed: Gen4->4 Battle Revolution conversion now keeps Unown's alt forme ID.
- Fixed: Gen3/4 ShowdownSet import no longer soft-locks the program looking for a suitable PID.
- Fixed: Gen3 Mirage Island removed from valid met location selection; pkm are met at Route 130 instead.
- Fixed: Gen3 Event Flags for Emerald now point to the correct indexes. Thanks @NinFanBoyFTW!
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum key items with the same name are no longer merged when editing inventory. Thanks KonohaDaze & Asia81!
- Fixed: Gen3 RSBOX save file checksums now save correctly. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Fixed: Gen1/2 Box Data Report throwing an exception when presenting the box data. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Removed: Unmaintained Portuguese translation has been removed.
- - Can still sideload translation files by putting a lang_*.txt in the same folder as the exe (eg, "en") with desired name changes.