Version 17.11.25 of PKHeX has been released, adding legality checking improvements and fixing bugs.
- - Added: Gen2->Gen7 legality checking.
- - Added: US/UM Poké Pelago encounters.
- - Added: Spanish Legality translation data. Thanks @BlackPyoVic & JoseAbad!
- - Fixed: US/UM new Pokémon accessing legal movepools from S/M alternate forms. Thanks greenDarkness!
- - Changed: Sped up Wild Encounter pattern matching (internal rework).
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- Added: Gen2->Gen7 transfer emulation.
- Added: Festival Plaza/Battle Agency editor. Thanks pokecal!
- Added: More US/UM Event Flags for editing. Thanks SciresM & sora10pls!
- Added: Rotom OT name editing to Trainer Editor & alert if different from OT name.
- Fixed: Importing US/UM showdown sets now behaves correctly. Thanks sora10pls & Marty!
- Fixed: Updated Korean Gen2 encoding to match the official Transporter character codes.
- Fixed: Loading Gen1 save files no longer raises errors. Thanks ShadowMario3!
- Fixed: Gen3 roamer edits now save IVs as intended.
- Fixed: US/UM Z Crystals -> PKM sprite no longer chops the rightmost pixel.
- Fixed: Unsaved fields in PKMEditor now correctly block saving of the PKM from tabs.
- Fixed: Gen6 trainer coordinate saveback glitch fixed (similar to S/M's rumor).
- Fixed: Gen7 SM<->US/UM pkm compatibility checks updated to prevent invalid data from being set.
- Fixed: Gen5-- dragdrop no longer gives AltForm <= 0 messages.
- Changed: Mystery Gift sprite generation speed improved.
- Changed: French GUI Translation data updated. Thanks Ntonio36!
- Changed: C/XD Item names added. Thanks JoseAbad!