So i'm playing pokemon heartgold on Desmume and playing on a patched version (Japanese version with some english in it). The .pkm files arn't working, i load up the game and i get the blue screen, saying my save is corrupt.
Here is what i did:
1. Converted my .dsv desmume save to a 512 .sav file
2. Used pokesav and loaded the pokemon into my party.
3. Their names were these weird curved symbols, so i changed that.
4. Saved, and converted the .sav into a .dsv
5. Loaded up the game on demume, got a blue screen, corrupt save.
Any suggestions into why its not working? Btw, i used the .pkm files on pokemon platinum and that worked.