Tera Finder allows users to view, edit and calculate Raids and Mass Outbreaks for Scarlet & Violet, by loading a Save File or by Live RAM reading/editing. Both a standalone program and a PKHeX plugin are available for use.
- Compatibility with the Scarlet & Violet 2.0.1 & 2.0.2 software update
- Compatibility with Kitakami Raids
- Compatibility with Kitakami Outbreaks
- Compatibility with v2.0.0 Raid & Outbreak Events (Poké Portal News) file import
- Added a feature to randomize or shinify the current Raid
- Added a feature to randomize or shinify all the Raids
- Shows the Extra Moves from a Raid Encounter (hover over the "Moves" box)
- Added new Materials and TM names
- Show an appropriate label for version exclusive encounters
- Misc fixes & translation updates
N.B: Some Outbreak encounter dumps are still missing (here, for a list of the missing ones). Users may contribute the missing entries by sharing the JSONs on the Tera Finder thread, on the support Discord server, or by opening a GitHub issue.