PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.10.31 of PKHeX has been released, bringing improved legality checking to The Crown Tundra DLC and other bug fixes.
20/10/31 - New Update:
- - Added: Gen8 static encounters now permit more met locations (roamers, strong encounters). Thanks @Lusamine & @ReignOfComputer!
- - Fixed: Gen8 breeds of Gen3 Starters and Porygon now allow the Gen8 wild balls.
- - Fixed: Gen8 unavailable Alolan evolutions are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Keldeo now requires a Fateful Encounter Flag.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Calyrex fuse-unfuse TR flag edge case is handled correctly, allowing Agility and fused-TR flags when unfused.
- - Fixed: Gen6 Friend Safari Vivillon is now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen3 Birth Island Deoxys is now disallowed for Japanese Emerald.
- - Fixed: Nicknames can now be set for Gen6+ EncounterTrades that did not originally have a nickname, when in Gen8 format.
- Added: Can now control-click the Shiny button to force a Star shiny, and use .PID=$shiny1 in the batch editor for the same effect.
- Added: Gen8 now has more block key labels for CT content, like event flags and important stored values. Thanks @CanoeHope, @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen8 Nidoran♂/♀ strings no longer result in ? for the gender symbol.
- Fixed: Gen8 Registering new Pokédex entries on setting a PKM will set female gender if appropriate instead of skipping gender set. Thanks @xXAquaNightXx
- Fixed: Gen8 CT raid den list is now clamped at the valid amount of raids. All unused dens are hidden. Thanks @Leanny!
- Fixed: Stat tooltips for nature (+/-) now show on both StatNature and Nature. Thanks @ReignOfComputer!
- Changed: Dropping a PKM file into the PKM Editor will now try to adapt it to the save file (Handling Trainer details), reducing legality issues.
- Changed: Updated Chinese translations. Thanks @easyworld!
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now