Need a bit of Help...

Yea, Anything with Roar/Haze does that well. the only thing you need to watch out for is the someone faster than you also using roar ( which makes Haze a MUCH better choice here. )

While roar/Whirlwind does make short work of baton pass chains, Ingrain and suction cup pokemon ruin that attempt. So I would just use Haze. it may seem like a waste of a moveslot as you shouldn't need to use it very often but its worth it when the scenario arises.

Roar/Whirlwind does not work through protect, but all protecting does is waste a turn as even if they attack/Switch it will phaze out the pokemon ( except in the case of Ingrain/Suction cups/Soundproof ) Just make sure to give it to something bulky enough to take a boosted hit.

But, I can't be sure if he will use Ninjask first. There is a high chance, because if he doesn't, I will destroy half his team already, if he doesn't throw out Ninjask first.

Baton Pass is almost always an early game strategy. Most BP are weak to (stealth) rock, and since that's laid down at the beginning, that's when BP will be attempted.

Some Pokemon, like Jolteon, will attempt a "dry" Baton Pass (passing nothing) in hope to escape Pursuit and/or switch to a resistant/immune Pokemon, depending on the attack they predict.

Stealth Rock basically eliminates a late game Baton Pass. Taunt/Trick can cripple BP users, as well as some priority attacks.

Baton Pass is almost always an early game strategy. Most BP are weak to (stealth) rock, and since that's laid down at the beginning, that's when BP will be attempted.

Some Pokemon, like Jolteon, will attempt a "dry" Baton Pass (passing nothing) in hope to escape Pursuit and/or switch to a resistant/immune Pokemon, depending on the attack they predict.

Stealth Rock basically eliminates a late game Baton Pass. Taunt/Trick can cripple BP users, as well as some priority attacks.

Alright, thanks guys. Weavile will be my Taunt priority/lead. What would be some good tanks to destroy a team after Ninjask fails?

Also, my Kingdra will be one of them.