Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know for an absolute fact that one of the shiny codes on the front page works. I'm using an AR Dsi and it works even on eggs. There are a couple on the list but one of them should work. Let me know if you can't get any of them to work. Also if you entered the code manually make sure that you don't have any errors on the code input.

I Know for an absolute fact that one of the shiny codes on the front page works. I'm using an AR Dsi and it works even on eggs. There are a couple on the list but one of them should work. Let me know if you can't get any of them to work. Also if you entered the code manually make sure that you don't have any errors on the code input.

I think he has told you what is not working....the Mark Pokemon in Box Shiny Code! and to calm you down....the Marke Pokerus Codes are not working for me (Game always frezes....but with a PokeSaved Pidgey w/Pokerus it is fine)

Is there a code just to redo the hall of fame debut? I saw your reset Johto and Kanto flags code but I was wondering if there was one that let you keep all the badges but resets the hall of fame flag ( if that even exists ).

Your Shiny Marking Pokemon code fails. It attaches a Ball Capsule that isn't there and de-levels it down.

*Sigh* I clearly stated right above the code to Mark a Pokemon inside a Box. Meaning you must have the Pokemon inside one of your Storage Box. Eg: Box 1 or Box 2, ect. Please read carefully so you won't make any mistakes.

Is there a code just to redo the hall of fame debut? I saw your reset Johto and Kanto flags code but I was wondering if there was one that let you keep all the badges but resets the hall of fame flag ( if that even exists ).

Sure, I can create one. I will post it as soon as I can.

I cant get the (second)TM Modifier cheat to work, no matter how many snow mails i trash tm 17 always turn into Shadow Force.

Any ideas?, I want it to turn into Mind Reader, I tried to thrash 297 and 170. Both gave me Shadow Force.

Just use the other version.

I think he has told you what is not working....the Mark Pokemon in Box Shiny Code! and to calm you down....the Marke Pokerus Codes are not working for me (Game always frezes....but with a PokeSaved Pidgey w/Pokerus it is fine)

The Pokerus code only works for the ARDS, not the ARDSi.

Is there a code for wild pokemon gender modifier?

Nope, the only one we have is the Box 1 Slot Gender Modifier.

Sorry, but i tried it first on my AR DS and it freezes my game (Retail US SoulSilver Version) so i think it might work on the AR DSi or?

BTW: Thank you for your efforts to create the crown beasts and celebi event codes....you are great guy!

Re: Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

I cant get the (second)TM Modifier cheat to work, no matter how many snow mails i trash tm 17 always turn into Shadow Force.

Any ideas?, I want it to turn into Mind Reader, I tried to thrash 297 and 170. Both gave me Shadow Force.

Maybe you just forget to press the R buton to enable the code after throwing away the item??

Sorry, but i tried it first on my AR DS and it freezes my game (Retail US SoulSilver Version) so i think it might work on the AR DSi or?

BTW: Thank you for your efforts to create the crown beasts and celebi event codes....you are great guy!

Maybe you just forget to press the R buton to enable the code after throwing away the item??

You're welcome and I post a fix for the Pokerus when I have some free time.

Your thread needs to be organized. If you give me a way to organize it I shall try.

You may organize it any way you feel best fits.

I don't Get this code

Infinite Multi Any Item Modifier
94000130 FFFB0000
B2111880 00000000
00000656 FFFF0XXX
00000B74 FFFF0XXX
000009B0 FFFF0XXX
00000C14 FFFF0XXX
00000D14 FFFF0XXX
00000D74 FFFF0XXX
00000A80 FFFF0XXX
000008E8 FFFF0XXX
D2000000 00000000

Which line is for Poke Balls

It would be 00000B74 FFFF0XXX.

Is there a code that empties the Fashion Case?

Yes, I will post it when I have some free time.

I tried it and it changed the item to snowmails.

so if that works you just have to throw away the specified number of mails and then press R (e.g for a Mew the total ammount of mails in your bag is 151 and then press R and it should appear in grass)...maybe it might take a while.....because i don´t know much bout the how it works, ´cause i use a different one that comes from Codejunkies/GBA Temp.......and yes it was in the standart pool of codes from AR DSi Manager!

@riolu.....:thank you for your efforts...but do not be hasty....we have time!:biggrin:

Oh....and can you create a Hidden Power max for captured/own pokemon?

And here´s a little off-topic question: If you make a Black/White AR DSi codelist here, will these codes also work on an UK Black/White game, because of the Regional Code Restriction I am unable to get a US retail and therefore i have to pick up a UK one!

so if that works you just have to throw away the specified number of mails and then press R (e.g for a Mew the total ammount of mails in your bag is 151 and then press R and it should appear in grass)...maybe it might take a while.....because i don´t know much bout the how it works, ´cause i use a different one that comes from Codejunkies/GBA Temp.......and yes it was in the standart pool of codes from AR DSi Manager!

Its the TM modifier not the pokemon modifier...But yeah, pressing R changes Tm 17 to Shadow Force no matter how many snow mails i trash.

I have Soulsilver UK

Also is there any code to add a tournament ribbon to a pokemon with marking?

*Sigh* I clearly stated right above the code to Mark a Pokemon inside a Box. Meaning you must have the Pokemon inside one of your Storage Box. Eg: Box 1 or Box 2, ect. Please read carefully so you won't make any mistakes.

Sure, I can create one. I will post it as soon as I can.

Just use the other version.

Nope, the only one we have is the Box 1 Slot Gender Modifier.

Thank you. I have been looking for a redo elite four code for a while. I discovered that I made a spelling mistake with one of my pokemon's names and did not want that to remain in my game forevermore, nor did I want to redo soul silver all over again.