Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone make me a breloom sig? Sort of like my drifloon sig but with breloom and some cool background. I'm not that picky because I love all of the work you guys have made so far.

On it...this is my chance to redo my horrible Breloom sig for wraith. I got some new brushes in, and a few Breloom renders, so this should be fun!

On it.

*EDIT*

RJFLAAvvie-2.png

Sorry its not so good...but this is the final edit.

Thanks dude it looks awsome =D Keep it up:smile:

*EDIT*: Is it possible to make an avatar with the same pkmn and everything? Its much appreciated. =D

Dragonite.luv,

It's pretty cool nice job :kikkoman:

It's weird though i made an arcanine sig i was gonna post with the other 2 up there but i didn't.......WeIrD! right?

that is really weird!!

lol i actually got this arcanine from a card ;)

its ok but all you did was put the render in and a light coat of paint but good for a first try:kikkoman: theres a portable photoshop on my site if you want

yeah, i wanted it a little bare... i dont really like it too done up.

I didn't put a render in at all, but I made a layer mask for the Arcanine and painted all the rest of the stuff away with a soft brush so it would have a nice glow around the edges. :)

Thanks dude it looks awsome =D Keep it up:smile:

*EDIT*: Is it possible to make an avatar with the same pkmn and everything? Its much appreciated. =D

Here:

Canadiensfan.png

I use Mr.Magician's font...shh...don't tell him.

I had to go somewhere PF, give me like 20 min and I'll be done.

*EDIT*

PokemonfanSignature.png

Hope you like

New Opacity Smudge technique I'm using works pretty well. I'll use it now and then.

Those sigs are awesome! You rock naru-chu!

Thanks so much for the new breloom sig!

Exactly what's not awesome about that? Plus its cute (in my eyes) your sig was awesome naru-chu you're doing a great job. you've made like the past couple sigs.

Thanx!

And yes, the Breloom in the middle are the cutest. I just love the eyes in the glowing smudged one :D

i hope i'm allowed to request even though i'm an artist. cuz' i would like 1 with sora(from kingdom hearts),riku (from kingdom hearts), kairi (from kingdom hearts) and a cool backround. thanks appreciated. the reason i request, is because i've tried countless times on my own, and failed miserably each time. i ended up deleting all of them they were so horribly rendered.

Edited by kunaidude34