Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also on the ghost busters team... :) :wink:

No!!!!!!!!!!! Narwhal you can't be a ghost!! don't make me send the ghost buster's after you too.............:(

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Is that "*dies*" for a good reason or bad reason? :confused:

*dies*

Good of course!

I'm also on the ghost busters team... :) :wink:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Is that "*dies*" for a good reason or bad reason? :confused:

Since I'm the mod here now, you guys had better make posts that are related to the original topic. I'll let you slide right now, but next time, you're getting an infraction *dun dun dun*

I'll say this again for you Narwhal, got it? If post counts didn't raise here, I wouldn't enforce this as much :-/

It doesn't mean you can't have fun, you can post off-topic things but try to keep it er... moderate? :P

Anyhow, did you catch my challenge Narwhal? :P

And Naru-chu died because your ghost breath smells... AWFUL!!!!

On it bob

narwhal nice my brother showed me that a couple of days ago

54hyzq.jpg

or

2vba2ip.jpg

hey guys i'm back for yet another wonderful sig.

my only request is if it could have this lugia thanks again

i think someone posted about not using peoples art:bidoof:

Yeah, or I think you could, if you gave them credit for it... or, if you specifically asked them if you could use it for a signature you were making.

Great signatures, guys!

*EDIT

I hope that you guys don't mind, but since I am Dragonite.Luv after all, don't I deserve a Dragonite sig? I mean, I might as well just walk around being called Eevee.Luv if I'm only going to have an Eevee sig. So, why not request a Dragonite sig as well?

Sorry if my requests are kind of close together...

Kay. A couple of specifications, if you please:

For the Dragonite: Either use this Dragonite, or this Dragonite. Prefferably the first Dragonite, please. You might have to heal-brush the "delta" symbol out of the picture, though. And obviously, don't use the whole card, just the picture part of the card.

For the color palette: some nice deep greens and blues would be nice. For example, in the Dragonite picture I want you to use, the grass is a really nice deep shade of green. It's somewhat dark, too, but not too dark. That's what I like about it. Some shades around that hue (or whatever you want to call it) would be nice.

Thanks, guys!

P.S.

The swirly things around the other pokemon in the signatures in this thread are really nice, *hint hint*. ;]

Examples:

In Telos's Manaphy sig

In Telos's Scyther sig

Edited by Dragonite.Luv
Requesting another signature, and didn't want to double-post.

I can try making one...

EDIT: I'll do it later, sorry. :(

okay, fine with me. :D

*EDIT

Sorry if I'm being very impatient, but when do ya think you'll be done, Loading?

Haha I'm anxious to see it =3

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Sure, working on it.

EDIT: Here.

2wh0cio.png

Signature challenge: Froslass Take 2. Snowy background, either snowy city or a snowy forest. Good luck :P

Edited by Narwhal