Im Waiting

Doc

ok ive set up a team so pm me if you want to battle, im not all that good i just wanna play, lets say everything is alowed except legends. legendary birds, dogs and the regis are fine too.

hax are fine but no overhax, wondertomb, all 31s, different abilities ect, lets keep them legit, or is it legal, you know what i mean.

im gonna sit here for a while so post your name and fc if you want to battle

single 6v6 lvl 100s

ok your gonna win but lets go

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

LOL we say no legends but you bring along groudon and darkrai, well i had 3 poks left so you cheating was a total joke, its not about power its about planning.

you my friend, are a liar.

oh and btw your garchomp sucks

Well anyway guys im still here waiting to battle

same rules from the first post if anyone wants to battle, that last guy lied and still lost so be honest please

Edited by Doc
Still Waiting

Oh, what the heck, I'll battle you if you'd like. It's been a very long time since I've battled on Wi-fi, and I'm not sure what kind of a challenge I'll be for you, but whatever. My friend code is 2793-6530-5506. And I believe there is an option to set your Pokemon at all level 50 or level 100.

ok thats it, no one ever plays by the rules on this site so i am officially NO LONGER WAITING!!!

gotta catch em all... well no actually, if you wanna battle then you gotta catch about 10. im out, its too frustrating, same poks same moves same battle every time.

this isnt a stab at anyone in particular, im new to battling and quit already, screw it its not worth the time