anyone up to beating me?

...You do know that Wondertomb can't be hit by any moves?

Except Fire Fang and Beat Up.

Plus Foresight + Fighting attacks ruin it and exploit its only weakness then. But no one goes that overspecialized. :P

Status can also ruin Wondertomb, but even then, Wondertomb is a very dangerous foe, especially when no one expects it. I think another dangerous hack Pokemon would be a Huge Power/Pure Power Slaking. Oh my... just imagine the horror of being swept by a surprisingly fast and very powerful sloth.

Kunaidude, your just another guy who thinks he rocks because he can hack some pokemon, anyone can, your not special, id never wanna battle you because bad winners are so much worse than bad losers.

Kunaidude, your just another guy who thinks he rocks because he can hack some pokemon, anyone can, your not special, id never wanna battle you because bad winners are so much worse than bad losers.

not. just want a challenge.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

im up for any battle.

Edited by Greencat

lol ill update you all here. i can hack its not exactly hard and i battled this guy and beat him even though he lied and used goudon and darkrai, lol i still had 3 poks left, dont trust this kid

Except Fire Fang and Beat Up.

Plus Foresight + Fighting attacks ruin it and exploit its only weakness then. But no one goes that overspecialized. :P

Status can also ruin Wondertomb, but even then, Wondertomb is a very dangerous foe, especially when no one expects it. I think another dangerous hack Pokemon would be a Huge Power/Pure Power Slaking. Oh my... just imagine the horror of being swept by a surprisingly fast and very powerful sloth.

u use to skill swap pure power on to a slaking and have a ditto transform in to said slaking, that was in Emerald double battle tower :o

u use to skill swap pure power on to a slaking and have a ditto transform in to said slaking, that was in Emerald double battle tower :o

Yeah, but that takes time to set up. Hacked Slaking with instant Pure Power is scary...

In Emerald right before you exit Victory Road you are encountered by two trainers who use a Gardevoir and Slaking... and that Gardevoir tries to Skill Swap with that Slaking... which is scary. Then one of them sends out Dusclops to try the same thing.

In doubles: Medicham + Skill Swap with a Slaking partner... *shudders*