Pokemon Lightning Yellow

I am back, with a new idea (I have put the old one on hold) Pokemon Lightning Yellow. It is a remake of Pokemon Yellow, I got the idea from lots of people, lots of people have tried and as of yet (as far as I know) no one has finished one yet. I have started work, not much yet just past getting Pikachu. I will put on a patch in a minute with whatever info you need, but, for now I would just like to know if anyone has found a way to get pikachu to follow you (not nessacary but thought it would be a nice touch) Well anyway thanks for your help.

One last note, my friend and I would like to know how to edit the title screens, if this is a stupid question please let me know but please dont comment with a link to LMGTFY cos that is very annoying, please dont comment if it means searching to find out, only if you know and would like to help. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, I'm making my own FR hack (FlamingFireRed). I'm just learning XSE, do ya think I can do the people who trade you for the starters? It could be something like "Bring me a [rare item] and I'll give you a [starter] egg." Would that be okay? We could also drop somebody who gives you that particular item in a later area of the game. Could I do that? Oh, I'll also make a non-ROM logo in Paint.net! So, agreed?

EDIT:

Added logo.

lightningyellowlogo.png

I'm sorry, but you totally screwed up the starter selection...

It locks you in after picking Pikachu.

Try something else that doesn't involve only one choose-able starter, please.

I wanted to help, but it's obviously too difficult for our level of scripting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i have an Idea why not use HG or SS and make it start in kanto then pikachu will show up and stuff and a little less work:D

Hacking a 4th gen game isn't as easy as hacking a 3rd gen game. Not that hacking on a bigger level is easy at all.

• 2 years later...