Is this a Legit Shiny EVd Scizor?

Silent

Everything else is legit but I'm not sure about the stats.....

Heres the pic: v7tekh.jpg

Sry about the blurry part.

If you can't see here are the stats.

HP: 281

Atk: 394

Def: 237

Sp.Atk: 103

Sp.Def: 196

Speed: 229

Ability: Technician

I don't think it would be able if it's that poorly hacked. You can always try, though we can't know for sure unless we had all the information on it and/or the .pkm file.

PID is the ID Number created when the IVs Correspond to a given nature and Algorithm. So, it's like saying there may not be a PID for Max IVd, Calm Nature, Wild NDS or GBA Algorithm.

*Moving*

• 2 weeks later...
It has IVs that are impossible to get.

From what I calculated, it seems its EVs are:

31/31/31/0/31/31

Respectively, with S.atk being 0.

It seems that the nature is Adamant.

In my opinion, it may be pokesav-ed.

If a pokemon Born from a egg the IV combination can be any one, no? So the only way to know if this scizor is hacked or not is looking all the infomation of the .pkm file, If the person did something wrong with a device, you can figure out. but just looking in the DS i think you can't. What Ball this scizor was catch??? xD

Probably this is a hack, all 31 IV's (just Satk isn't, because you dont use it with a scizor) and being shinie... he is very lucky!!!!

Is that hatched or what :) ? Btw is quite difficult breed a shiny scizor with those IVs, so also if it's hatched (and here we can bypass the PID question) and perfectly legal/pokesaved, it has a low credibility in the eyes of those who see it eheh