PKHeX 24.07.03

SkyLink98

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 24.07.03 of PKHeX has been released, bringing misc fixes and features for plugins/PKHeX.Core related projects. See the changelog for further details.

PKHeX requires the .NET Desktop Runtime 8.0.0 to run. If you receive an error when trying to run, ensure you have it installed.

Take note that other related applications will still need time to update, and updated versions of Plugins or SysBot may not be immediately available.

Change log:

24/07/03 - New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Added: Slot source legality checks for miscellaneous slots like Daycare. Shouldn't flag anyone
 - Added: Gen4 trainer stat record editor. Thanks @abcboy101 !
 - Added: Gen3 memory cards can now be auto-detected as the latest save file on startup/request.
 - Added: Gen3 Berry Powder, Pokéblock, and Decoration editors. Thanks @abcboy101 !
 - Fixed: Gen9 eggs now no longer auto-clear trash bytes for nicknames (and no longer flag in doing so).
 - Fixed: Gen5 misc editor now opens correctly for editing the Key system.
 - Fixed: Gen4 pk4->ranch conversion no longer throws an error.
 - Fixed: Gen4 battle revolution nickname/OT now reads correctly.
 - Fixed: Gen1-3 saves with misc footers are retained as intended.
 - Changed: Some internals changed to better work with web browsers (wasm). Thanks @arleypadua !
 - Changed: Resource fetching abstraction extracted for better reuse with plugins.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

Hello, I have a question that I really need help with, which has troubled me for a long time:
I am a player of "Pokémon Violet". When using pkhex to read the archive, in the other tabs, in addition to Miraidon(Figure 1,240112), you can also see a Skwovet and a Fuecoco in the miscellaneous items in the lower right corner(Figure 2 and Figure 3,240310 and 240703). These two Pokémon were met around November 27, 2022, and they are Japanese trainers.
These two Pokémon are not visible in the 240112 version of pkhex, but can be seen from versions 240310-240703. I can't edit these two Pokémon, nor can I delete them, and I can't find them in the game. This is very troublesome to me!
So please help me solve this problem. Delete these two Pokémon. Thank you very much!

截屏2024-07-04 13.16.42.png

截屏2024-07-04 13.18.34.png

截屏2024-07-04 13.19.06.png

Edited by HuramW

8 hours ago, HuramW said:

Hello, I have a question that I really need help with, which has troubled me for a long time:
I am a player of "Pokémon Violet". When using pkhex to read the archive, in the other tabs, in addition to Miraidon(Figure 1,240112), you can also see a Skwovet and a Fuecoco in the miscellaneous items in the lower right corner(Figure 2 and Figure 3,240310 and 240703). These two Pokémon were met around November 27, 2022, and they are Japanese trainers.
These two Pokémon are not visible in the 240112 version of pkhex, but can be seen from versions 240310-240703. I can't edit these two Pokémon, nor can I delete them, and I can't find them in the game. This is very troublesome to me!
So please help me solve this problem. Delete these two Pokémon. Thank you very much!

截屏2024-07-04 13.16.42.png

截屏2024-07-04 13.18.34.png

截屏2024-07-04 13.19.06.png

Wonder Trade. The game remembers what you deposited, and what you'll receive when you check.

• Hahaha 1