Need help pls stuck and nothing will work

nds.dsvnds.dsvIm playing pokemon pearl on my iPhone emulator i was using wall hack and accidentally got myself stuck in a wall at the most northern part of the map in the snow gym and none of my buttons are working I really dont want to have to start the game over i made it so far ive tryed every the and nothings workd i cant even save the game i have it as a saved file can someone please try and help me out would really appreciate it 

8 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

That save file contains nothing.

image.png

Cant even believe you answered me im new to all this emulator stuff i tried so hard lol contact me i really dont know what im doing at all bro haha let me kno what i have to do to save this game 

1 minute ago, Kaphotics said:

Save in game so that the console flushes the content to storage. Stop using save states to back up your save data.

Thats the problem bro all the buttons stopd working when i got stuck in the wall think im guna have to just take the huge L 

Just now, tcals96 said:

Thats the problem bro all the buttons stopd working when i got stuck in the wall think im guna have to just take the huge L 

Luckily i made a in game save not to long behind when i got stuck but it still sucks to have to loose all that time thought there might be something i can do to get out of the wall