pokemon scarlet, anyway to activate the mistery gift with pkhex?

Just inject the mythical pecha berry in your key items pocket via PkHex, then interact with the Pecharunt plushie at Peachy's in Mossui Town. Keep in mind that, if you haven't completed the story of the main campaign and also the one of both DLCs, along with having cleared the Academy tournament at least one time, the event will not trigger.

On 1/11/2024 at 5:44 PM, brynhildr said:

hi, in pokemon scarlet, anyway to activate the mistery gift of pechorant to start the epilogue, with pkhex?

my switch is modded (atmosphere) ver.3,0,0.

I just got it to work with pkhex and ryujinx.

I dragged and dropped the wc9 file into pkhex and hit ok. It didn't add it immediately to my key items. I had to go to a blank spot in my key items list. I scrolled down and had the mystical pecha berry as an option. I clicked it and set it to one. Saved and launched the game and I had it in my key items! I just walked up to the pillow and it was there and I'm starting it now!

4 hours ago, Fred81292 said:

I dragged and dropped the wc9 file into pkhex and hit ok. It didn't add it immediately to my key items. I had to go to a blank spot in my key items list. I scrolled down and had the mystical pecha berry as an option. I clicked it and set it to one. Saved and launched the game and I had it in my key items! I just walked up to the pillow and it was there and I'm starting it now!

thanks for the answers.
i completed it hours ago. added item with pkhex -> switch.
good game there.

5 hours ago, Fred81292 said:

I don’t think there’s code in PKHeX for wc9 items. So all you did was add the item into your bag..

On 1/13/2024 at 12:18 PM, Fred81292 said:

How did you even do that - dragging and dropping the wc9 item onto pkhex when there are posts such as this one https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/223-generation-9/ saying the following:

As wonder cards (.wc9) themselves are not stored in the saves for these games, players cannot directly inject the gifts into your save to claim them there.
However:
1) players can drag the .wc9 to the left side of PKHeX to generate a Pokémon
2) players can inject the wonder cards into their BCAT (a news/updates/event directory the Switch uses) and claim free gifts. Information here.