metadata of the game

buentuio96

The moment I have experienced the most happiness in my entire life was completing the Pokémon League in the Pokémon Ruby version.

Do you know if there is any way to extract the information on the exact day ( in real life ) on which that event occurred in the video game?
My idea is to extract the game information from the original cartridge and convert it into a ROM, and then read
the code of that specific game and search the metadata for such information

if i could get that information i would be awesome

3 hours ago, buentuio96 said:

The moment I have experienced the most happiness in my entire life was completing the Pokémon League in the Pokémon Ruby version.

Do you know if there is any way to extract the information on the exact day ( in real life ) on which that event occurred in the video game?
My idea is to extract the game information from the original cartridge and convert it into a ROM, and then read
the code of that specific game and search the metadata for such information

if i could get that information i would be awesome

Pokémon Ruby does not log play session data and if it did log events from the play session akin to Diamond, pearl, or platinum log book style I’d assume that data would have been overwritten be this point. The only thing you’d be able to extract from your save file of the play session that day would be the Hall of Fame data of your Pokémon which if I remember correctly is only partial data.

• Thanks 1