Invalid mystery gift

TridentInsurgence

Look at your OT/Misc tab, make sure the region that you set on your 3DS is correct. Keep in mind countries don't exist in other continents, Albania is not a region of Japan for example. Also keep in mind there are some events that can only be redeemed on certain regions of 3DS systems.

6 hours ago, ICanSnake said:

Look at your OT/Misc tab, make sure the region that you set on your 3DS is correct. Keep in mind countries don't exist in other continents, Albania is not a region of Japan for example. Also keep in mind there are some events that can only be redeemed on certain regions of 3DS systems.

image.png.2bd0f61663fd9620c826507148f5b029.pngIt seems fine...

24 minutes ago, TridentInsurgence said:

image.png.2bd0f61663fd9620c826507148f5b029.pngIt seems fine...

This is related to the second part of my post. Steelix can only legally be obtained on JP region 3DS, but also only with the OT オメガ. It was not released in the English OT or Korean OT because the Japanese demo doesn't allow you to select a language.

30 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

This is related to the second part of my post. Steelix can only legally be obtained on JP region 3DS, but also only with the OT オメガ. It was not released in the English OT or Korean OT because the Japanese demo doesn't allow you to select a language.

ohhhh.... i got it on demo with citra set on Japanese region- maybe that's why

45 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

image.png.f73ea996acb6fb7af839fbc0b5c88bf2.pngimage.png.e7edfbe777ba4e36234cc5f91abb8db5.pngTried it and changing region worked except these three stubborn guysimage.png.b3e0f7f73faa2ca7b08694c9b736b8d1.png