Possible Natures for Gen IV Spreads with Flawless IVs

pokeknight

Besides the Modest/Timid/Calm/Docile Method 1 spreads, I've read elsewhere that there are additional Hasty/Quirky/Sassy spreads for DPPt, and Sassy/Quiet in HGSS.

I've been able to find a single Method 3 Quirky spread, but can anyone confirm if flawless Hasty, Sassy or Quiet spreads exist in Generation IV? Also, are Method 3 spreads of any utility? They're marked as legal in PKHeX, but references to them are scarce online. Are they actually possible to hit?

Edited by pokeknight

According to PokeGen which is my goto for gen 4 pokemon editing there are several dozen across all methods documented at the the time of it's most recent release. (there is no way i'm typing all that into a spreadsheet :P) AFAIK method 2 and 3 are common to emulators and have basically never been confirmed on og hardware. for more info check this smogon writeup

Spoiler

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Capture9.PNG

Capture10.PNG

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
saw op edit, more info, add spoiler

You probably should stick to Pokefinder and generate values from there. The alphabet methods are a slightly old way of it referring to stuff, and the known methods encompass a few of those in different ways if I’m not mistaken.

I need to find the old document I had describing what covered what, but honestly easier to use Pokefinder and generate whatever stats you want.

edit: