Got stuck in a meet location problem

FishCybil

Hi fellows,I'm trying to make a sw/sh pokémon with misty mark.

It's cool when I made a regular swirlix.However,something's wrong after I chose the place Giant’s Mirror(According to wiki,the pokémon appear in fog may have the misty mark,and swirlix would appear in Giant's Mirror only in fog).Everything else is fine except for the meet location xp.

B7860E91C842.pk8

image.png.0e0d67f1fc46b55853bd7a7352dc74ee.pngimage.png.ce6ae43c1481112a26fc759dd38ef5fe.png

It seems like the pokémon only appear in a specific location during particular weather cannot be created in a normal way.I'd be greatly appreciate if anyone could help my out 🥰

Edited by FishCybil

12 hours ago, FishCybil said:

Hi fellows,I'm trying to make a sw/sh pokémon with misty mark.

It's cool when I made a regular swirlix.However,something's wrong after I chose the place Giant’s Mirror(According to wiki,the pokémon appear in fog may have the misty mark,and swirlix would appear in Giant's Mirror only in fog).Everything else is fine except for the meet location xp.

B7860E91C842.pk8 344 B · 5 downloads

image.png.0e0d67f1fc46b55853bd7a7352dc74ee.pngimage.png.ce6ae43c1481112a26fc759dd38ef5fe.png

It seems like the pokémon only appear in a specific location during particular weather cannot be created in a normal way.I'd be greatly appreciate if anyone could help my out 🥰

like sora10plus said, Working as intended.

9 hours ago, foohyfooh said:

Just changing the Met Location isn't going to work because I believe if it has mark is related to the PID. Not sure if it will give you a Swirlix the mark but you can try AutoMod rather than just editing fields.

porblem solved,thanks

that's because the wrong level