Pkhex not saving changes to my pokemon red rom

Lilman3101

I am using an everdrive gb x7 that allows save states. I am very early game and wanted to add pokemon, but everytime i try to edit pokemon on pkhex and thn export the save, it wont show up on my game. Is there any progression points i have to meet? It works fine on my pokemon blue copy 

13 hours ago, Lilman3101 said:

I am using an everdrive gb x7 that allows save states. I am very early game and wanted to add pokemon, but everytime i try to edit pokemon on pkhex and thn export the save, it wont show up on my game. Is there any progression points i have to meet? It works fine on my pokemon blue copy 

upload your sav

6 hours ago, ERNESTO JG said:

Question: everdrive gb x7 Does that type of sav generate?
PKHeX can edit your sav (.srm), normally it is in (sav) format

Pokémon Red Imagen.png

Pokemon - Red Version.srm 32 kB · 1 download

Yeah i used to think i could only edit it in the .sav format but my pokemon blue has .srm and it let me edit it. But im hoping im just missing a step in the pkhex editing process. But ill upload that .srm and hopefully it worked 👍

41 minutes ago, Lilman3101 said:

Yeah i used to think i could only edit it in the .sav format but my pokemon blue has .srm and it let me edit it. But im hoping im just missing a step in the pkhex editing process. But ill upload that .srm and hopefully it worked 👍

Update: it didnt work :/ i replaced your edited .srm into my save files and nothin. Still said i have no pokemon in box 1. I think ill just keep playing all the way through and see if it will let me later on in the game.