SV save file no longer opens in PKHex

gourgeist721

"Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size.  This could be caused by loading a different generation Pokemon file on an unsupported generation or your file is corrupt."

The file in question opens and runs as normal, all that's changed from the previous backup is I played through the game and beat the story.  Any ideas what happened here before I reset the file to an old save that works (most recent is from yesterday)?  Thanks.

15 minutes ago, gourgeist721 said:

"Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size.  This could be caused by loading a different generation Pokemon file on an unsupported generation or your file is corrupt."

The file in question opens and runs as normal, all that's changed from the previous backup is I played through the game and beat the story.  Any ideas what happened here before I reset the file to an old save that works (most recent is from yesterday)?  Thanks.

use the development build pkhex until now no pkhex update only in development build

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The save file still works in the game right?

Yes it does, without issue.  The only other thing that might have happened was I used it to do a local union circle in Area Zero to shiny hunt Iron Valiant on my main Scarlet file, which I've never modified at all, though that shouldn't do anything to corrupt a save file.

Edit:  MIO1339's suggestion worked, it opens in the dev build.  Thank you for the assistance.

Edited by gourgeist721