Odds for getting Two-Three 0 IV's?

MIO1339

1 hour ago, MIO1339 said:

I looking a legal Enamorus with 0 Attack and 0 Speed I want the legal way not the just edit in PKHeX

or give me a name of application or software to find the correct seed for this, thanks  in advance

Maybe I going to change this topic what is the full odds for getting two or three 0 IV's in no order?

• MIO1339 changed the title to Odds for getting Two-Three 0 IV's?
51 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

Maybe I going to change this topic what is the full odds for getting two or three 0 IV's in no order?

For 3x 0 IVs, rarer than a shiny, at 1/32768

For 2x0Vs, it is 1/1024, which isn't as bad compared to a shiny, but still.. refer to the next point.

To make matters significantly worse, you won't really find out till after you transferred to another game that has an IV judge (since the stats displayed in PLA is different), meaning the game already needs to be saved, means no more legitimate SRing.

I'm gonna say no, why would anyone provide a legitimate version of something so rare?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Rarer than a shiny, at 1/32768

And to make matters worse, you won't really find out till after you transferred to another game that has an IV judge (since the stats displayed in PLA is different), meaning the game already needs to be saved, means no more legitimate SRing.

I'm gonna say no, why would anyone provide a legitimate version of something so rare?

I see now thanks for the odds info I going to admit that I going to use PKHeX even I say in my old post that I will get it in real game soft reset method I this method also in Ursaluna Bloodmoon what method in PKHeX not the edit stat I do the reset view method in Encounter Database I hope this is a applicable for getting legal competitive even I use PKHeX soft reset not the edit stat

That sentence was not coherent. Usage of punctuation is key.
Still, I would try to parse your statement.

I see now thanks for the odds info

you're welcome

Ursaluna Bloodmoon

hope this is a applicable for getting legal competitive even [if] I use PKHeX [to] soft reset not the edit stat

At least for Ursaluna BM, I think you can check the IVs without saving, so you can always just SR the game.

So, do you mean to reactivate the event flag with PKHeX? PKHeX can't 'soft reset' the save for you, and I am not sure if the event flag is even researched and detailed.. Anyhow, if you intend to modify your save in order to be able to "soft reset", might as well perform 'save scumming'.

First, make a save backup from before you caught Enamorus.
Then, catch Enamorus, then make a save backup via JKSV, then revert back to the said in the above sentence.
Do this around a few hundred times, then check all the Enamorus in all your saves.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

you're welcome

At least for Ursaluna BM, I think you can check the IVs without saving, so you can always just SR the game.

So, do you mean to reactivate the event flag with PKHeX? PKHeX can't 'soft reset' the save for you, and I am not sure if the event flag is even researched and detailed.. Anyhow, if you intend to modify your save in order to be able to "soft reset", might as well perform 'save scumming'.

Then, catch Enamorus, then make a save backup via JKSV, then revert back to the said in the above sentence.
Do this around a few hundred times, then check all the Enamorus in all your saves.

i know thee in event flag I just do only in pkhex the reset view method for not wasted many day in soft rest doing in LA

even in Ursaluna BM i do this also but took me also many reset in PKHeX more than 339+

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

you're welcome

I don't know if you going believe after I found two zero IV's I try to do reset view method again for almost 500+ reset I found Three 0 IV's in Enamorus

note i didn't use random IV's or edit stat  i do the reset view method in encouter databaseimage.png.ccc01368c7e95242a1100f1313a3ba17.pngimage.png.0551bea90da93f99031c9593dcc97e41.png

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah no, that's not the way to soft reset and get a legitimate encounter.

Go do it properly in game. Given PKHeX currently doesn't validate nor have the algorithm for PLA: if it ever gets discovered, your current one would be flagged as illegal.

oh I see ok ok I will do it in normal way