Pokemon losing info/data after being traded

Hoping to get some insight/help with this.

A couple of days ago I was doing transfers from Bank to Home to SV, it went smoothly but then, I used a sysbot to get their files on my pc, wanting to edit them to give them all their possible TMs and a ribbon or two, however when I traded them back to SV and Home, I noticed that some information/data was missing.

Thinking that it might've been the edits, I tried trading myself back the unedited files but then those also showed up with missing stuff. I loaded up the unedited files on PkHex again to try and see if anything was being marked wrong but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

File 1 is an unedited Quilava that was just transferred from Bank to SV, not even used in-game for a minute. Back in Home it showed with No Pokeball and met location of "---".

File 2 is a Quilava that was transferred to SV, PLA then back to SV. Back in Home this one also showed up as if it had been generated in SV, no trace at all of Bank's nor PLA's data.

Earlier today I transferred a clone of each into SV then back to Home without trying to trade them in SV and so far neither has lost info/data.

File 1.pk9 File 2.pk9

3 hours ago, Desmondcsz said:

File 1 is an unedited Quilava that was just transferred from Bank to SV, not even used in-game for a minute. Back in Home it showed with No Pokeball and met location of "---".

I'm assuming this appears that way because you viewed it in HOME. Are you absolutely sure there has been zero edits?

This happens when you do anything to break the validity of the HOME tracker. (Read here)

Also, if you want to provide files, provide the same file/mon in different points of time. One before trade, one after trade.
Can't exactly do a comparison when they're both different :(

edit: Also, don't perform trades with your 'Alice' account in the mix. The trainer name has oddities.

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm assuming this appears that way because you viewed it in HOME. Are you absolutely sure there has been zero edits?

This happens when you do anything to break the validity of the HOME tracker. (Read here)

Yes, when viewed in HOME they had missing stuff, in-game they had the right info. And I'm absolutely certain, these files are the ones I wanted to edit (mainly for the ribbons really) but kept the unedited ones after seeing the missing stuff.

Also, if you want to provide files, provide the same file/mon in different points of time. One before trade, one after trade.
Can't exactly do a comparison when they're both different :(

This didn't cross my mind but here I attached the files after being traded back to SV.

edit: Also, don't perform trades with your 'Alice' account in the mix. The trainer name has oddities.

"Alice" is the name of one of the sysbots I've been using in a discord, been using all of them for months. But since you say it has oddities, File 1 here was traded by Alice, File 2 was traded by another bot.

File 1-Post Trade.pk9 File 2-Post Trade.pk9

37 minutes ago, Desmondcsz said:

...Okay I feel really dumb now but loading the post-trade files into PkHex, they now show without a Home Tracker, which would mean the sysbots would be editing that, right?

Yeah some sysbot has been removing trackers, a remnant from SWSH-HOME only days, where removing the tracker would not cause the Mon to look illegal in HOME, and those mons gain a new tracker.

So yeah, in present days, once the tracker is rendered illegal (making it 0 does so as well) and has re-entered HOME via the wrong game (to gain a new tracker), the “illegalness” persists, even if it continues to have the new “broken” tracker.

47 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah some sysbot has been removing trackers, a remnant from SWSH-HOME only days, where removing the tracker would not cause the Mon to look illegal in HOME, and those mons gain a new tracker.

So yeah, in present days, once the tracker is rendered illegal (making it 0 does so as well) and has re-entered HOME via the wrong game (to gain a new tracker), the “illegalness” persists, even if it continues to have the new “broken” tracker.

That's so unfortunate. Would you recommend trying the other bots then and see if any works properly? Since as far as I know, there's 2 owners in the discord server so not all bots are setup the same. And would it be worth bringing this up to their attention too?

3 minutes ago, Desmondcsz said:

That's so unfortunate. Would you recommend trying the other bots then and see if any works properly? Since as far as I know, there's 2 owners in the discord server so not all bots are setup the same. And would it be worth bringing this up to their attention too?

I don’t really know, the discussion was brought up before, either here on the Discord, but I’m not sure if they found what they wanted. Or maybe they did, but didn’t share it high server it was. Until you find a recommended server, all you can really do is to check there’s a tracker before doing anything else :(

54 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I don’t really know, the discussion was brought up before, either here on the Discord, but I’m not sure if they found what they wanted. Or maybe they did, but didn’t share it high server it was. Until you find a recommended server, all you can really do is to check there’s a tracker before doing anything else :(

I see, well I'll tell them regardless and maybe they can tweak the bots or something, in the meantime I'll also keep the tracked files just in case as well.

Thank you for the help!

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Just wanted to update, out of 7 bots in the discord, 2 don't reset the home tracker. So I let the owners know and hopefully they figure out why the others are doing that.

Thanks again for the help, would've never imagined that the bots were the ones acting up

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Desmondcsz said:

Just wanted to update, out of 7 bots in the discord, 2 don't reset the home tracker. So I let the owners know and hopefully they figure out why the others are doing that.

Thanks again for the help, would've never imagined that the bots were the ones acting up

Out of curiosity, which were the ones that were okay?